Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Site Doesn't Work In Firefox 3, site doesn't work in firefox 3

nawtyboy75
post Jul 2 2008, 05:29 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,174

site doesn't work in firefox 3 - stopped working yesterday I think? Works fine in IE
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
digitalnights
post Jul 5 2008, 02:31 AM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 27,169

QUOTE(nawtyboy75 @ Jul 2 2008, 05:29 PM)
site doesn't work in firefox 3 - stopped working yesterday I think? Works fine in IE

Well to add to this, the site doesn't work in IE, Firefox and Safari for me. I can't figure out why. I can get into the forums... but that's it.

--------------------
"I've been risking my life for a lot of stupid reasons. This is the first one that makes sense to me."

user posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 5 2008, 09:52 AM
Post #3

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(digitalnights @ Jul 5 2008, 12:31 AM)
Well to add to this, the site doesn't work in IE, Firefox and Safari for me.   I can't figure out why.  I can get into the forums... but that's it.

where the rateing pics are is screwed up for me , its a whole new page set up , and when i click to leave a comment the screen goes blank then just reverts back to the ads on the page , the last couple days when i went to click add a comment it would go to Virtual girl , the only way i could get to the threads section was to click send a PM under one of the sexy ladies pictures then i got the headers to pop up so i could get to the message board ... something just doesnt seem right at the moment .. maybe its under construction ..i dont know but i hope freak gets it fixed here soon ... 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
renegade311
post Jul 5 2008, 01:08 PM
Post #4

C Cup

Member No.: 26,577

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 5 2008, 09:52 AM)
where the rateing pics are  is screwed up for me  , its a whole new page set up  , and when i click to leave a comment the screen goes blank then just reverts  back to the ads on the page   , the last couple days when i went to click add a comment  it would go to Virtual girl  , the only way i could get to  the threads section was to click  send a PM  under one of the sexy ladies pictures   then i got the  headers to pop up  so i could get to the message board  ...  something just doesnt seem right  at the moment  .. maybe its under construction  ..i dont know but i hope freak  gets it fixed here soon ...    2thumbs.gif

ditto! Same exact thing is happening for me.

--------------------
"Boobs: proof that men can pay attention to two things at once."
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 05:24 AM