Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> newbie question

Jade
post Jul 7 2005, 09:09 AM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,218

Hi... downloaded a few pics yesterday... only one has been approved, yet it didnt show up on todays pics. Granted, they aren't the hugest boobs out there, but can't I get some love? when I check the pic, I get an error message also... please help some tiny tits get some love....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
Mezrein
post Jul 8 2005, 09:20 AM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 3,495

If its one thing we don't do hon is lie about the boobs that we are looking at on this site. We tell the truth straight out. And bondi you are correct about John and posting pics that look same or close to. Also, when you post a lot of pics at once, he'll acutally spread them being put on the page out over a few days, that way it creates more content over time instead of one big blast. Besides. If we had that many of you right from the start, you'd kill some of us with how nice they are, wink.gif Bondi and me espically. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 8 2005, 09:26 AM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 9,218

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 8 2005, 08:20 AM)
If its one thing we don't do hon is lie about the boobs that we are looking at on this site. We tell the truth straight out. And bondi you are correct about John and posting pics that look same or close to. Also, when you post a lot of pics at once, he'll acutally spread them being put on the page out over a few days, that way it creates more content over time instead of one big blast. Besides. If we had that many of you right from the start, you'd kill some of us with how nice they are, wink.gif Bondi and me espically. smile.gif

You guys are way to sweet... I do have to say... that with all the compliments and such a nice reception from just posting int he boards yesterday, I was so hot by the time my man got home, I absolutely ravished him. So I think he thanks you guys too!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 07:24 AM