Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages « < 25 26 27 28 29 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your Last Sexual Encounter, ...when, who, what, where?

ddd35
post Jan 10 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #781

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(phoenix @ Jan 10 2008, 10:54 AM)
I enjoy being "bossed"

I can see why ..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
morse
post Feb 25 2008, 11:17 AM
Post #782

C Cup

Member No.: 20,703

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 10 2008, 12:55 PM)
I can see why  ..

But very demanding when you have 2 Bosses!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 25 2008, 11:31 AM
Post #783

Melon Master

QUOTE(morse @ Feb 25 2008, 09:17 AM)
But very demanding when you have 2 Bosses!

you handle it well
+Quote Post
phoenix
post Feb 26 2008, 07:42 AM
Post #784

B Cup

Member No.: 23,178

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 10 2008, 11:44 AM)
oh so thats the boss  ?

One of them,but this is the "She Dragon".

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 26 2008, 02:46 PM
Post #785

Melon Master

QUOTE(phoenix @ Feb 26 2008, 05:42 AM)
One of them,but this is the "She Dragon".

why do you say that ?
+Quote Post
phoenix
post Feb 27 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #786

B Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 26 2008, 02:46 PM)
why do you say that  ?

Because she is as hot as hell. (and insatiable)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
orpheus
post Feb 29 2008, 10:22 AM
Post #787

A Cup

Member No.: 24,461

QUOTE(phoenix @ Feb 27 2008, 11:59 AM)

Thats a problem for you?????? I,ll help out 22.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 29 2008, 12:46 PM
Post #788

Melon Master

QUOTE(phoenix @ Feb 27 2008, 09:59 AM)

well I can see that
+Quote Post
orpheus
post Mar 2 2008, 10:22 AM
Post #789

A Cup

Member No.: 24,461

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 29 2008, 12:46 PM)
well I can see that

You can help with this one!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 2 2008, 11:27 AM
Post #790

Melon Master

QUOTE(orpheus @ Mar 2 2008, 08:22 AM)
You can help with this one!

okay whos that ?
+Quote Post
phoenix
post Mar 4 2008, 07:27 AM
Post #791

B Cup

[quote=ddd35,Mar 2 2008, 11:27 AM]
okay whos that ?

[/q
Very nice, but thats a Pro pic.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 4 2008, 02:46 PM
Post #792

Melon Master

[quote=phoenix,Mar 4 2008, 05:27 AM]
[quote=ddd35,Mar 2 2008, 11:27 AM]
okay whos that ?

[/q
Very nice, but thats a Pro pic.

[/quote]

Oh we couldnt tell . laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
phoenix
post Mar 5 2008, 06:40 AM
Post #793

B Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 4 2008, 02:46 PM)
Oh we couldnt tell .   laughing-smiley-014.gif

smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
phoenix
post Mar 5 2008, 06:42 AM
Post #794

B Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 4 2008, 02:46 PM)
Oh we couldnt tell .   laughing-smiley-014.gif

Wouldn,t say no either!! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
sexyladyc
post Mar 5 2008, 07:41 AM
Post #795

Training Bra

Member No.: 25,838

That's me, and I didn't put that there, and I didn't tell that person they could put that there, so please take it down. Thanks!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 6 2008, 12:08 PM
Post #796

Melon Master

QUOTE(sexyladyc @ Mar 5 2008, 05:41 AM)
That's me, and I didn't put that there, and I didn't tell that person they could put that there, so please take it down. Thanks!

interesting ..probably better let Cman know
+Quote Post
sexyladyc
post Mar 8 2008, 07:16 AM
Post #797

Training Bra

Member No.: 25,838

Thank you for taking my picture down.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 12 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #798

Melon Master

QUOTE(sexyladyc @ Mar 8 2008, 05:16 AM)
Thank you for taking my picture down.

it wasnt a problem at all .. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 18 2008, 10:29 AM
Post #799

Melon Master

Well some of you might think this is weird but it was kinda different when it happened ..

Monday I worked late , i got home the kids were in bed the wife was up in bed I sat down at the kitchen bar to eat a bowl of cerial , when I hear my wife tossing and turning in bed , I asked if she was okay ? she didnt respond , So I went on eating . once again I heard her moving around , Well I figuered she must have been trying to get my attention so huirried my late night meal and headed up stairs , upon my topping the top step to our loft bed room I found her laying on her back cross ways of the bed naked accept her thong , I was filthy dirty from the day on the farm , so I jumped in the shower in the master bath , Soon I was soaping up and my cock was so hard thinking of her laying there waiting , well I hurried my shower , while i was drying off i heard the buzz of a vibrator , I thought well she started without me ? Well I dried off and opend the door to find her in the throws of satifying herself with her vibrator , I walked over to the bed with my cock in hand and asked were she wanted me , she looked up at my hardness in my hand and said right there , I said what ? she siad right there , So I began to stroke my unit , all the time watching the vibrator disppear in and out of her pussy , her grabbing her boobs and nipples , I got closer slapped my unit on her forhead , she didnt waver a bit , I offered my unit to her mouth she looked the other way , so i backed off and kept stroking , I was getting so hot watching her pleasure herself , I could tell she was getting close , I climbed on the bed hoping wed come together , she says to me , No Im doing just fine in a moan of a voice , I continue stroking so I get were i can rub my unit of her boobs , she once again says NO , Im starting to get pissed , Just then I realize Im about to erupt , she yells out that shes cumminggggggg , I quiickened my pace and began to erupt all over her boobs and stomach , after what seemed like several minutes she reached up and grapped my unit pulled me to her mouth and licked my cock clean .. I asked her when we were done , what brought that on , she said well while I waiting on you to get home I was watching a dirty movie on cinemax and it just got me to thinking and I wanted to tease you .. Well it worked . Her idea worked wonders , although it wasnt the sex I was hoping for it was still exciting . tongue.gif
+Quote Post
morse
post Apr 18 2008, 10:48 AM
Post #800

C Cup

Member No.: 20,703

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 18 2008, 10:29 AM)
Well some of  you might think this is weird  but  it was kinda   different when it happened  ..

Monday  I worked late  , i got home the kids were in bed  the wife was up in  bed  I sat down at the kitchen bar to eat  a bowl of cerial  , when I hear my wife  tossing and turning in bed  , I asked if she was okay ?  she didnt respond  , So I went on eating  . once again I heard her  moving around  , Well  I figuered she must have been trying to get my attention  so huirried my late night meal and headed  up stairs  , upon my  topping the  top step to our loft bed room I found her laying  on her back cross ways of the bed  naked accept her thong  , I was filthy dirty from the day on the farm  , so I jumped in the shower  in the master bath ,  Soon I was  soaping up  and my cock was so hard thinking of her laying there waiting  , well I hurried my shower  ,  while i was drying off  i heard the buzz of a vibrator  , I thought well she started without me  ?  Well I dried off  and opend the door  to find her in the throws  of satifying herself  with her vibrator  , I walked over to the bed  with my cock in hand  and asked were she wanted me  , she looked up at my hardness in my hand   and said right there  , I said what  ?  she siad right there  ,  So  I began to stroke my  unit  , all the time watching the vibrator  disppear in and out of her pussy  ,  her grabbing her boobs and nipples  , I got closer   slapped my unit on her forhead  , she didnt waver a bit  , I offered my unit to her mouth  she looked the other way  ,  so i backed off and kept stroking , I was getting so hot watching her pleasure  herself  , I could tell she was getting close  , I climbed on the bed  hoping wed come together , she says to me  , No  Im doing just fine in a moan of a voice  , I continue stroking   so I get were i can rub my unit of her boobs  , she once again says NO  ,  Im starting to get pissed  ,   Just then I realize Im about to erupt  , she yells out that shes cumminggggggg   , I quiickened my pace   and began to erupt all over  her boobs and stomach  , after what seemed like several minutes   she reached up and grapped my unit  pulled me to her mouth and licked my cock clean  ..   I asked her when we were done  , what brought that on  , she said well while I waiting on you to get home I was  watching a dirty movie on  cinemax  and it just got me to thinking  and I wanted to tease you  .. Well it worked  . Her  idea worked wonders , although it wasnt the sex I was hoping for  it was still exciting  .  tongue.gif

And a good time was had by all 22.gif tongue.gif
+Quote Post
racerxgto
post Aug 4 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #801

A Cup

Member No.: 27,162

System Administrator
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 4 2008, 11:20 PM
Post #802

Melon Master

QUOTE(racerxgto @ Aug 4 2008, 06:09 PM)
Friends with benefits

She was one of the billing girls, I was a tech. We had been passing little notes back and forth to eachother in a sort of high school-ish way, because I would be out in in the field while she was in the office. The sexual tension must have been building up between us simultaneously, because something finally gave one night. After work we talked a little then she invited me to walk her to her car. It was already late in the evening, sunlight was gone and from a safety standpoint was a good idea to ensure her safety. In the dark at her car, before I know it I’m being kissed, I pull her close to me and we get lost in a very deep, passionate kiss. She says, “follow me to my place?” and before long we’re together at her home. We’re not even through the door and our lips meet, kissing more deeply than ever before. Her hands are blindly reaching into the front of my pants, then I’m being pulled into her bedroom. The sexual excitement grew of finally being able to unbutton her shirt, undo her skirt and unclasp her bra revealing beautiful pert pink nipples on purely natural 34C breasts. She was in her early thirties, petite, beautiful porcelain skin, blonde straight hair and two of the most soft, but firm breasts I have ever felt. She gets on the bed and lays on her back, I am horny as hell as I begin to move on top of her. I push her legs apart, take my fingers and spread her lips open and gently push me inside her. She is breathing heavy as I slowly move deeper inside of her. Though we are having sex, I am almost beside myself knowing that I am inside her fleshy walls giving her everything we both have been denied for sometime. It was almost surreal. We do a few positions until she is finally on top of me, taking my meat stick hard on the downstroke. I can hear her moan a little more frequent until she explodes into orgasm, a small wet dribble down my cock begins as her body spasms for what seemed like an eternity until she finally leaned forward on me catching her breath. She rolled over on her back and said “I want you to cum inside me”, In my mind I was hesitant, I put my hand over stomach and said, “If I cum in you will I start the baby machine?”, she said “no, don’t worry about that, everything is fine” Better logic would say don’t do it, but when you are in the heat of sex, better logic is nowhere to be found. I move on top of her and slide myself inside her again, very happy to be able to finish inside her. I move her legs on my shoulders for that deeper approach, her moans and whimpers increase as I push deeper inside her with every thrust. I increase my thrusting, I can feel that horny sensation growing down in my cock, the tingle of something wonderful about to happen, I thrust harder into her, then I explode as thick squirts of cum pass through my cock shooting deep into her womb. I move off of her as my orgasm subsides, she slides next to me in a spooning position and says “thank you sweetness” She lay there and dribble for a bit before changing the sheets. I would wake up next to her nude body still snuggled up next to me. Saturday would be the start of a wonderful sexual relationship for many months to cum!
(she never did get pregnant)

well practice makes perfect 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
jackyoulike
post Sep 21 2008, 11:18 AM
Post #803

B Cup

Member No.: 10,778

A particularly sloppy blowjob! It was great, perhaps the best my gf ever gave me. Came in her mouth. She spat, I think, but thats cool.
+Quote Post
SKULLZOMBIE
post Jul 3 2009, 03:20 PM
Post #804

B Cup

Member No.: 27,583

its summer, and its 4th of july weekend so ladies tell us your stories popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jan 12 2010, 02:25 AM
Post #805

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

(Lynette @ Jan 11 2010, 11:44 AM)
OK, I witnessed something this past weekend and need to relate my experience to see if ANYONE here has ever experienced this as well. Friday night I went out with a guy who I'd been with twice before (but not sexually). We went out to an early dinner, then went to see Avatar (a very special film, by the way), then came back to my house. We started getting frisky in the livingroom and before I knew it we were naked on the sofa with our hands all over each other's stuff. After about five minutes of him tickling my clitoris with his finger, I was about to cum. I stopped him and told him that I wanted to play a little more and wait. He smiled, stood up, walked over to the other end of the room and pushed two chairs from the corners to the middle of the room (about six feet apart). He motioned for me to come to him. I got up and walked across the room using my best, sexiest runway, stripped walk while staring thru my bangs at him with a half smile. He sat me down, then sat opposite me in the other chair. There we were facing one another looking at our bodies. He then told me that he wanted to watch me masterbate myself. I slowly slid my right hand down to my pussy and began to slowly massage it and pushing my middle finger into it occassionaly with an obligtitory moan. I watched as he wrapped his hand around his VERY erect penis and began to slowly stroke it in time with the slow music we had playing. I was TOTALLY turned on in no time, anticipating the sight of his dick squirting cum all over him. I came within seconds, but for me it was not big deal. Being multi-orgasmic for as long as I can remember, I knew I was going to climax again at least once. It must have been obvious to him that I came because his hand started moving faster. Then it happened! BOOM! I watched as gobs upon gobs of cum came squirting and pumping out of the head of his dick about a foot and a halk into the air. It was landing on his chest, stomach, and legs. What happened next blew my mind. Watching his forty second orgasm fired me up again, but I realized that I'd never really stopped rubbing myself. I was completely turned on again and ready for more. He looked at me and said something about how great and naughty I looked while doing myself. At this point I slid my body back into the overstuffed chair, positioned myself in an almost prone position so that I could spread my legs wide open and aim my pussy directly at him while I used my middle finger on myself. As I looked at him watching me, he started jerking off again. It had only been like a minute or so since he came, but there he was... hard as a railroad spike again. To make this two hour adventure short, we repeated this action five times. Now, I've seen men cum maybe twice within a relatively short time, but this guy was AMAZING! I've never heard of a man being able to shoot his load in rapid succession the way he did. Have any of you guys out there either been able to do this? Or, have any of you ladies ever seen witnessed a man who could cum one time after another without taking some time to re-load? The, I was awakened Saturday morning with the his finger slowly sliding in and out of my vagina, and the rest of his fingers playing in my pubic hair. His lips were already wrapped around my left nipple as I opened my eyes. Needless-to-say... We woke up at 9:30, but didn't get out of bed until 2:00, Then did it again in the shower. You all know how much I love sex, but I seriously doubt I could keep up with this guy long-term. I asked him if he was always this way, and he told me that the sight of me naked and being sexy sent him places in his mind he'd never been before. I think I'll consider that the ultimate compliment!
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Jan 12 2010, 03:25 AM
Post #806

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

to answer your question yes i can. and no im not just being bullshitting if im in a sexual environment (meaning im not just bymyslef blowing off "steam") i can orgasm and stay hard. now i dont cum for forty second straight and the loads usually get smaller but i can keep goin for a LONG time i actually didnt know this was unusual until my first time when my partner was shocked by it (happily)

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 12 2010, 08:03 AM
Post #807

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 12 2010, 12:25 AM)
OK, I witnessed something this past weekend and need to relate my experience to see if ANYONE here has ever experienced this as well. Friday night I went out with a guy who I'd been with twice before (but not sexually). We went out to an early dinner, then went to see Avatar (a very special film, by the way), then came back to my house. We started getting frisky in the livingroom and before I knew it we were naked on the sofa with our hands all over each other's stuff. After about five minutes of him tickling my clitoris with his finger, I was about to cum. I stopped him and told him that I wanted to play a little more and wait. He smiled, stood up, walked over to the other end of the room and pushed two chairs from the corners to the middle of the room (about six feet apart). He motioned for me to come to him. I got up and walked across the room using my best, sexiest runway, stripped walk while staring thru my bangs at him with a half smile. He sat me down, then sat opposite me in the other chair. There we were facing one another looking at our bodies. He then told me that he wanted to watch me masterbate myself. I slowly slid my right hand down to my pussy and began to slowly massage it and pushing my middle finger into it occassionaly with an obligtitory moan. I watched as he wrapped his hand around his VERY erect penis and began to slowly stroke it in time with the slow music we had playing. I was TOTALLY turned on in no time, anticipating the sight of his dick squirting cum all over him. I came within seconds, but for me it was not big deal. Being multi-orgasmic for as long as I can remember, I knew I was going to climax again at least once. It must have been obvious to him that I came because his hand started moving faster. Then it happened! BOOM! I watched as gobs upon gobs of cum came squirting and pumping out of the head of his dick about a foot and a halk into the air. It was landing on his chest, stomach, and legs. What happened next blew my mind. Watching his forty second orgasm fired me up again, but I realized that I'd never really stopped rubbing myself. I was completely turned on again and ready for more. He looked at me and said something about how great and naughty I looked while doing myself. At this point I slid my body back into the overstuffed chair, positioned myself in an almost prone position so that I could spread my legs wide open and aim my pussy directly at him while I used my middle finger on myself. As I looked at him watching me, he started jerking off again. It had only been like a minute or so since he came, but there he was... hard as a railroad spike again. To make this two hour adventure short, we repeated this action five times. Now, I've seen men cum maybe twice within a relatively short time, but this guy was AMAZING! I've never heard of a man being able to shoot his load in rapid succession the way he did. Have any of you guys out there either been able to do this? Or, have any of you ladies ever seen witnessed a man who could cum one time after another without taking some time to re-load? The, I was awakened Saturday morning with the his finger slowly sliding in and out of my vagina, and the rest of his fingers playing in my pubic hair. His lips were already wrapped around my left nipple as I opened my eyes. Needless-to-say... We woke up at 9:30, but didn't get out of bed until 2:00, Then did it again in the shower. You all know how much I love sex, but I seriously doubt I could keep up with this guy long-term. I asked him if he was always this way, and he told me that the sight of me naked and being sexy sent him places in his mind he'd never been before. I think I'll consider that the ultimate compliment!

I have had 3 orgasm in less then 30 minutes when I had sex back in my younger days . But WOW I can see why he would , your amazing hun , Any guy would stay hard . 22.gif
+Quote Post
peterpan
post Jan 12 2010, 11:54 PM
Post #808

C Cup

Member No.: 12,160

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 12 2010, 02:25 AM)

I think you truly were his motivation.. I can stay hard that long if conditions are right, but not cum that much.. Consider your job well done !!!
+Quote Post
lynnard
post Jan 13 2010, 04:41 AM
Post #809

A Cup

Member No.: 31,770

[attachmentid=82701]

First drinks at the bar. Then dinner. Then back to our house where my man gave me more to drink. YUMMY
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 14 2010, 02:20 PM
Post #810

C Cup

Member No.: 12,859

About 4:30 this morning ,started Groping the wife.One thing led to another and 03.gif 11.gif 03.gif 11.gif 03.gif love-smiley-052.gif love-smiley-052.gif love-smiley-052.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post

29 Pages « < 25 26 27 28 29 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 06:27 PM