Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Official Olympic Thread

evade20
post Feb 16 2006, 06:39 PM
Post #31

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 16 2006, 12:48 AM)
On a lighter note Aussies are basically crap at the Winter Games because we are a tropical nation. Although we did win a gold in something today!

Ah, but Bondi, I seem to remember the female members of some Aus. team taking the gold in a topless swimsuit edition of some magazine. Talk about tight hard bodies with perky tits. grinning-smiley-003.gif 2thumbs.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

More of that for sure...Oh yeah, this is the "winter' olympics. Darn.

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 16 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #32

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(jester89 @ Feb 16 2006, 03:24 PM)
It's people like you who take stuff to seriously, that give Americans a bad name...
I'm sorry if I sound rude, because I'm not trying to be, I like you Bondi, I like Aussies...

I also like to joke around, and I wish people would think about that before just assuming I'm another American who thinks I'm better than everybody else...

Because if you talk to me for five minutes... You'll get that I'm not, and if you see me when I travel around the world, then you'll see why some people go "aww Americans aren't that bad"...

So really, just consider somone might be joking before you jump them... Even if they aren't....

I am a pretty witty and sarcastic person and I had no idea you were kidding, you have to remember that given the times it woud be hard to know if you are joking or not, add in the fact that you can not detect tone on the internet, had you said it out loud I am sure it would have been obvious you were joking but on the net how is anyone to know it was a joke??? confused-smiley-013.gif I mean I didnt see anything giving clues to let us know you were joking and when I saw it I too was like oh great this is why so many thing all americans suck these type of attitudes.

Just sayin
+Quote Post
jester89
post Feb 16 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #33

B Cup

Member No.: 12,476

QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 16 2006, 07:05 PM)
I am a pretty witty and sarcastic person and I had no idea you were kidding, you have to remember that given the times it woud be hard to know if you are joking or not, add in the fact that you can not detect tone on the internet, had you said it out loud I am sure it would have been obvious you were joking but on the net how is anyone to know it was a joke??? confused-smiley-013.gif  I mean I didnt see anything giving clues to let us know you were joking and when I saw it I too was like oh great this is why so many thing all americans suck these type of attitudes.

Just sayin

Ahh, true... and in retrospect, I could have made it "obvious" although I thought the "woot" portrayed it...

But then you also have to consider, people could have considered it a joke before jumping down my throats. Or you could have looked at the subject, and realized I was talking about the summer olympics (which we really are the best at, in terms of metals) even though I still had no malintent intended....

So perhaps what I am saying is that while my wording was not obvious, some people should have considered certain aspects, before making certain comments, which were somewhat offensive... THOUGH, I completly don't care, because I geuss people who took my statement out of context could have been offended....

although they probably would have to be weak willed, pansy's who cry in
fights.... tongue.gif

p.s. The aformentioned is a joke..... Or is it? coz.gif

--------------------
Imagon is my hero...
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Feb 16 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #34

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(jester89 @ Feb 16 2006, 04:24 PM)
I like you Bondi, I like Aussies...

Hmmm, Bondi has a new fan.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Feb 16 2006, 11:09 PM
Post #35

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 16 2006, 11:18 AM)
Canada is doing alright, but you would expect more from a country notorious for winter. But we don't have big enough population or athletic funding. Oh well, men's and women's hockey are kicking ass(women have outscored oponents 36-1) as are our curling teams. *cricket chirps* at that last one lol.

Curling is pretty cool, might not enjoy it so much if I hadn't played bocce before laughing-smiley-017.gif . But I did happen to watch Canada lose to Switzerland the other day.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
mountainlust
post Feb 16 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #36

B Cup

Member No.: 10,962

I'm kind of in love with the US women's curling team...they're hot.

--------------------
"I love boobs."
- Understatement of the year (all of them)
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 17 2006, 01:32 AM
Post #37

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(jester89 @ Feb 16 2006, 06:24 PM)
It's people like you who take stuff to seriously, that give Americans a bad name...
I'm sorry if I sound rude, because I'm not trying to be, I like you Bondi, I like Aussies...

I also like to joke around, and I wish people would think about that before just assuming I'm another American who thinks I'm better than everybody else...

Because if you talk to me for five minutes... You'll get that I'm not, and if you see me when I travel around the world, then you'll see why some people go "aww Americans aren't that bad"...

So really, just consider somone might be joking before you jump them... Even if they aren't....

Basically read below what Di has said and it is true.

Fuck dude if you wade through my almost 4000 posts you'll notice 90% of them are stupid jokes or insults but I always make clear I am joking with an emoticon, or a "lol" etc.

You must understand I live in a place heavily poppulated with overseas tourists all year round, many from America... and alot of them have the attitude that due to size of land and poppulation they are superior humans, and being an Aussie we don't take that shit. We are very laid back people who think no person is better than another. So you must understand my reaction to your statement.

QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 16 2006, 07:05 PM)
I am a pretty witty and sarcastic person and I had no idea you were kidding, you have to remember that given the times it woud be hard to know if you are joking or not, add in the fact that you can not detect tone on the internet, had you said it out loud I am sure it would have been obvious you were joking but on the net how is anyone to know it was a joke??? confused-smiley-013.gif  I mean I didnt see anything giving clues to let us know you were joking and when I saw it I too was like oh great this is why so many thing all americans suck these type of attitudes.

Just sayin

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 17 2006, 01:51 AM
Post #38

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

Yes I try to use a proper icon too, the one you had posted I thought was just added arrogance to the americans are the best comment.

I am sorry if I misunderstood or jumped the gun but again words on the net can be tricky without a tone to go off of.

Wow BONDI agreed with me?????? rolleyes.gif nah.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 17 2006, 01:54 AM
Post #39

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 17 2006, 01:51 AM)

Wow BONDI agreed with me??????   rolleyes.gif  nah.gif

yes the planets are aligning.... and everything is getting dark blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Feb 17 2006, 02:02 AM
Post #40

Double D's

popc1.gif still waiting for the Olympic supporting pics popc1.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
goofus67
post Feb 17 2006, 12:27 PM
Post #41

A Cup

Member No.: 11,208

Bondi, don't take it so hard. All it means is that we Americans are getting better at hiding OUR streoid use than other nations are at hiding THEIR steroid use laughing-smiley-014.gif

On amore serious note, I was messaging back and forth with one of the--okay, THEE--premier hotness of this site, and she told me about Snowboard Cross. I watched the final, and it was SO cool! And it just proves, we Americans invent more non-vital/non-important stuff than anybody. Still, it IS cool.

The weird part is it reminds me of a recurring dream I have had over the years (not of the hottie, those are recent!). I'm at a cross between a theme park and a city tunnel system used for drainage or storage, depending on the dream. And some times I use a skateboard or scooter, other times I am running. But the object is to race through a system of tunnel/half-pipe stuff, part above ground, part underground. Very weird. And so, i can say I sort of "invented" Snowboard Cross!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 17 2006, 12:45 PM
Post #42

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(goofus67 @ Feb 17 2006, 10:27 AM)
Bondi, don't take it so hard.  All it means is that we Americans are getting better at hiding OUR streoid use than other nations are at hiding THEIR steroid use laughing-smiley-014.gif

On amore serious note, I was messaging back and forth with one of the--okay, THEE--premier hotness of this site, and she told me about Snowboard Cross.  I watched the final, and it was SO cool!  And it just proves, we Americans invent more non-vital/non-important stuff than anybody.  Still, it IS cool. 

The weird part is it reminds me of a recurring dream I have had over the years (not of the hottie, those are recent!).  I'm at a cross between a theme park and a city tunnel system used for drainage or storage, depending on the dream.  And some times I use a skateboard or scooter, other times I am running.  But the object is to race through a system of tunnel/half-pipe stuff, part above ground, part underground.  Very weird.  And so, i can say I sort of "invented" Snowboard Cross!

where's bondi's psycho picture when you need it haha j/k

anyway i watched the snowboard cross final too. we had TWO Canadians in the women's final and they BOTH crashed. How stoopid is that. At least one got bronze by just finishing the race.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 17 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #43

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 16 2006, 09:09 PM)
Curling is pretty cool, might not enjoy it so much if I hadn't played bocce before laughing-smiley-017.gif . But I did happen to watch Canada lose to Switzerland the other day.

well men are still and first and women are tied for second.....wait a second, why am i getting all invloved with curling. it's barely a sport.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
actarus
post Feb 17 2006, 01:06 PM
Post #44

B Cup

Member No.: 13,400

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 17 2006, 02:02 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 17 2006, 02:08 PM
Post #45

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 17 2006, 12:45 PM)
where's bondi's psycho picture when you need it haha j/k

You mean this one...(editted for the northern hemisphere;-)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
closeup
post Feb 17 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #46

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(goofus67 @ Feb 17 2006, 12:27 PM)
Bondi, don't take it so hard.  All it means is that we Americans are getting better at hiding OUR streoid use than other nations are at hiding THEIR steroid use laughing-smiley-014.gif

On amore serious note, I was messaging back and forth with one of the--okay, THEE--premier hotness of this site, and she told me about Snowboard Cross.  I watched the final, and it was SO cool!  And it just proves, we Americans invent more non-vital/non-important stuff than anybody.  Still, it IS cool. 

The weird part is it reminds me of a recurring dream I have had over the years (not of the hottie, those are recent!).  I'm at a cross between a theme park and a city tunnel system used for drainage or storage, depending on the dream.  And some times I use a skateboard or scooter, other times I am running.  But the object is to race through a system of tunnel/half-pipe stuff, part above ground, part underground.  Very weird.  And so, i can say I sort of "invented" Snowboard Cross!

A guy that lives no too far from me just took the gold in snowboard cross. I've never seen him but everyone's talking about him today.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 17 2006, 03:45 PM
Post #47

Melon Master

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 17 2006, 02:02 AM)

I couldn't find any decent Winter pics, yet. So how about a past pic from beach volley ball? In my mind the women that play in this sport are some of the finest athletes around and some of the sexiest, too.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 17 2006, 04:09 PM
Post #48

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 17 2006, 01:45 PM)
I couldn't find any decent Winter pics, yet.  So how about a past pic from beach volley ball?  In my mind the women that play in this sport are some of the finest athletes around and some of the sexiest, too.

I think the tanned and scantilly clad parts don't hurt either.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 17 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #49

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 17 2006, 04:09 PM)
I think the tanned and scantilly clad parts don't hurt either.

You got that right! The smallest uniforms in any sport... love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
jester89
post Feb 17 2006, 04:38 PM
Post #50

B Cup

Member No.: 12,476

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 17 2006, 01:32 AM)
Basically read below what Di has said and it is true.

Fuck dude if you wade through my almost 4000 posts you'll notice 90% of them are stupid jokes or insults but I always make clear I am joking with an emoticon, or a "lol" etc.

You must understand I live in a place heavily poppulated with overseas tourists all year round, many from America... and alot of them have the attitude that due to size of land and poppulation they are superior humans, and being an Aussie we don't take that shit. We are very laid back people who think no person is better than another. So you must understand my reaction to your statement.

I appreciate you explanation, and will try and make sure that my comments are understood to be funny, when I want them to...

Bondi is barely fucking illterate, like the rest of the Australian population nah.gif tongue.gif

Ok? 2thumbs.gif

And we should all try to remember that just cause some people are asshole, doesn't mean everyone in their country is, like the Australian women who purposely closed the door when I asked her to hold the elevator....

Bondi would never do that... I mean, hed atleast flip me off before he closed the elevator... tongue.gif

--------------------
Imagon is my hero...
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 17 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #51

Melon Master

QUOTE(jester89 @ Feb 17 2006, 04:38 PM)
Bondi is barely fucking illterate, like the rest of the Australian population  nah.gif  tongue.gif

Ok?  2thumbs.gif

And we should all try to remember that just cause some people are asshole, doesn't mean everyone in their country is, like the Australian women who purposely closed the door when I asked her to hold the elevator....

Bondi would never do that... I mean, hed atleast flip me off before he closed the elevator...  tongue.gif

coz.gif The above is an example of literacy? coz.gif confused-smiley-013.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
We all nead to proofread or posts or not criticize each other for occasional (or even frequent ) SNAFUs in grammar and spelling. Be cool, Jester! or Bondi will label you as a psycho. laughing-smiley-014.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
closeup
post Feb 17 2006, 05:42 PM
Post #52

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 17 2006, 04:48 PM)
coz.gif The above is an example of literacy? coz.gif  confused-smiley-013.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif 
We all nead to proofread or posts or not criticize each other for occasional (or even frequent ) SNAFUs in grammar and spelling.  Be cool, Jester! or Bondi will label you as a psycho. laughing-smiley-014.gif

"We all need to proofread or posts"? There's a name for that kind of fuck-up, but I can't think of it off the top of my head. Probably begins with the word, ironic.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 17 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #53

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 17 2006, 03:42 PM)
"We all need to proofread or posts"? There's a name for that kink of fuck-up, but I can't think of it off the top of my head.  Probably begins with the word, ironic.

It's called pulling a Gnappster grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 17 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #54

Melon Master

QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 17 2006, 05:42 PM)
"We all need to proofread smilio04.gif or smilio04.gif posts"? There's a name for that kind of fuck-up, but I can't think of it off the top of my head.  Probably begins with the word, ironic.

bang.gif Yeah, I get the oh fucking duh award!!! bang.gif Thanks Closeup

This post has been edited by evade20: Feb 20 2006, 11:28 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 17 2006, 06:23 PM
Post #55

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 17 2006, 02:08 PM)
You mean this one...(editted for the northern hemisphere;-)

dude.... there is an unwritten copyright on using that pic here.... you can't just throw it around recklessly!!! tongue.gif

QUOTE(jester89 @ Feb 17 2006, 04:38 PM)
Bondi would never do that... I mean, hed atleast flip me off before he closed the elevator...  tongue.gif

Just like this angry-smiley-011.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
janus
post Feb 20 2006, 11:16 AM
Post #56

B Cup

Member No.: 12,420

I'm only watching mens hockey and curling..And I just wish that Finland wins a medal in hockey. I hope it's gold but silver would be VERY good too, didn't even expect that our team would play that well.
+Quote Post
allmebaby
post Feb 20 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #57

D Cup

Member No.: 8,431

I think my favorite sport is the curling(womens of course). These gals are hottttttt. Also I would love to be in between the American ice dancing couple, or any of the other teams for that matter.LOL
+Quote Post
allmebaby
post Feb 20 2006, 11:37 AM
Post #58

D Cup

Member No.: 8,431

QUOTE(janus @ Feb 20 2006, 09:16 AM)
I'm only watching mens hockey and curling..And I just wish that Finland wins a medal in hockey. I hope it's gold but silver would be VERY good too, didn't even expect that our team would play that well.

U.S.A. BABY!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 20 2006, 11:42 AM
Post #59

Melon Master

QUOTE(allmebaby @ Feb 20 2006, 11:35 AM)
ice dancing. LOL

Ice dancing, where art meets sport...and definitely the sexiest outfits in the winter games. tongue.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
janus
post Feb 20 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #60

B Cup

Member No.: 12,420

QUOTE(allmebaby @ Feb 20 2006, 11:37 AM)
U.S.A. BABY!!!!!!!!

Sorry allme, but we are going to wipe out USA smilio09.gif

Ok, USA is going to win us in womens hockey but we HAVE TO win in mens hockey...we just have to action-smiley-047.gif
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 05:57 PM