Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Naked In The Locker Room?, How shy are you?

Isaac_Putin
post Mar 22 2006, 11:42 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,864

In a guys lockerroom, by and large, most of the guys walk around buck naked, saying, "Hey, Bob, how's it going?", blah, blah, blah. At my gym, there are about 12 showers with no separation. Guys are shooting the breeze, talking about what they're doing with their families on the weekend.

A small percentage wear a towel.

My wife says that women's lockerrooms have (mostly) separate showers so, that women can shower individually. And most women wear towels to and from the shower. Supposedly, the younger the woman, the more inhibited.

Is that an accurate depiction of men's and women's culture? How are you guys in this scenario?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
wbushw
post Mar 23 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #2

A Cup

Member No.: 14,024

Quite the insight! True! I don't mind check'n out the other bod's cause usually it makes me feel a lot better about mine.... : love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Mar 23 2006, 12:24 AM
Post #3

B Cup

QUOTE(wbushw @ Mar 23 2006, 12:12 AM)
Quite the insight! True! I don't mind check'n out the other bod's cause usually it makes me feel a lot better about mine.... : love-smiley-085.gif

My wife feels the same way. She is usually more fit than most of the women there. However, she also thinks that people think she is brazen for being nude, even if it's just other women there.

We had dinner at a friend's house, and the husband said he didn't want to come across homophobic, but he thought it was really strange for naked guys to be walking around each other in a locker room. I was speechless. Because I was his guest, I didn't tell him that thought wouldn't occur to a straight guy.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 23 2006, 04:28 AM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 22 2006, 08:42 PM)
In a guys lockerroom, by and large, most of the guys walk around buck naked, saying, "Hey, Bob, how's it going?", blah, blah, blah.  At my gym, there are about 12 showers with no separation.  Guys are shooting the breeze, talking about what they're doing with their families on the weekend.

My wife says that women's lockerrooms have (mostly) separate showers so, that women can shower individually.  And most women wear towels to and from the shower.  Supposedly, the younger the woman, the more inhibited.

Is that an accurate depiction of men's and women's culture?  How are you guys in this scenario?

I guess it isnt the norm in WA but in HS where I went we never showerd for gym so I never had any prep for lockeroom edict all we had was changing into PE clothes.

I guess here showering in HS was MANDATORY after gym I think that is messed up but anyway back to the question.

Me and a few friends went swimming for a few months regulary at the HS pool and the showers are all open no privacy whatsoever and about shree spickets per showerhead so if many girls taking a shower you would be elbow elbow.

I showerd with my swimsuit off I have never got undress infront of anyone if it wasnt with a man for whatever or a Dr. or medical reason.

I am extemely shy and modest most I would do is not care if one of my girlfriends saw me in a bra. I found at the swim place most woman baring all were either preteens maybe 14 max hard to say since girls are growing so fast these days but I would say toddler to about 12-14 and than modesty until you hit about 30's seemed the older the woman the more willing to bare all she was and NONE of these woman were in shape.

I have one friend that will undress and stuff not caring but she is the one always getting drunk and topless at social events:P
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Mar 23 2006, 07:53 AM
Post #5

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

I am not comfortable walking around gyms after showering to be honest and if I see someone walking round naked it makes me cringe! blink.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 23 2006, 10:15 AM
Post #6

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

The guys at my gym are disgusting. They just flaunt their balls around like they're not even there. Bif fat hairy asses all over the place, sitting on the benches, bending over to get to the bottom of their lockers. Sometimes you get the regulars talking, all naked, instead of getting dressed. They'll stand there naked for 10 minutes telling stupid stories. One guy told a story about something and then made a swift kicking action. I can't even describe how gross it was seeing his balls flapping around and the crack of his ass open up out of the corner of my eye. It's so hard to avoid because these naked guys are everywhere in that locker room. I don't even want to get into the nasty things I've seen happen in the sauna.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 23 2006, 01:37 PM
Post #7

Double D's

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 23 2006, 04:53 AM)
I am not comfortable walking around gyms after showering to be honest and if I see someone walking round naked it makes me cringe! blink.gif

It doesnt make me cringe but I feel like some perv for looking or seeing them LOL Like I try not to accidently look and stuff. I was the woman that when giving birth and in all that pain and doctors throwing up your sheets I threw them back down cause I did not want to be exposed to everyone yet everyone says when you are in that pain you don't care. LOL I did.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 23 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #8

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

I think it just goes to show that men are really surpressed homosexuals tongue.gif

But really, it is like that here too. Men's showers are all open and women's are all closed in(so I hear). My sister in law was talking once that she didn't want to use the showers because the curtain didn't close properly LOL. Like people are going to be peeking in or something. Frankly I think people (mostly women)should just loosen up. They look better naked anyway.

But I totally hear what bobaloo is saying too. When you're at the gym it seems the fattest oldest guys are always the ones walking around naked all the time. Having conversations and everything. Not that I want to see fit guys naked either but you get what I'm saying. You shower naked, wrap a towel around yourself when yer done, go to your locker, dry off and get dressed. I never feel overly embarassed about being naked but I don't go rocking out with my cock out all over the locker room either.
My buddy is living in Poland right now but he was working in Germany over the summer. Anyway he was at the sauna and he walks in naked and there are several women in there naked also and he is a little taken aback. It seems Wednesdays are co-ed at the sauna. Talk about culture shock!

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 23 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #9

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 23 2006, 02:28 AM)
Me and a few friends went swimming for a few months regulary at the HS pool and the showers are all open no privacy whatsoever and about shree spickets per showerhead so if many girls taking a shower you would be elbow elbow.

PICS!?
and 22.gif

That is all.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 23 2006, 02:02 PM
Post #10

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 23 2006, 10:57 AM)
PICS!?
and  22.gif

That is all.

nah.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 23 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #11

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 23 2006, 01:57 PM)
PICS!?
and  22.gif

That is all.

Ditto

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
summoner
post Mar 23 2006, 02:50 PM
Post #12

D Cup

Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

I remember when I was a young teenagers and my brest grew bigger I was so ashamed...I hated when we had to go to shower after gyms class and everybody else saw that I have breast (everyone else were flat when we were 12)...but now Iīm okay with it smile.gif I donīt mind in a locker room anymore. When Iīm working I usually wear thongs and few months ago one of my co-workers said that my thongs are cute tongue.gif in the locker room biggrin.gif She is a very nice person but I never would have thought that she would look women.

About giving birth...When my son was born there was my dear hubbie holding my hand (thank god he was there) and a midwife and a student-doctor and later two more nurses. It was a powerful experience and I donīt remember much...Here women usually give birth with no clothes on, you can stand or be in a position you want and midwife just have to deal with it smile.gif No covers if you donīt want to but if you do want, then that is okay too. I wish I would have some pics but I donīt because camera wasnīt on top of our minds then smile.gif I have a funny pic where my son is breastfeed for the first time and my tit looks so much bigger than his tiny head smile.gif

Sorry that this went Off Topic biggrin.gif

Anyway, I didnīt realize that when I see a tv-serie that is from US and guys are in the locker room that itīs really like that!! I donīt think that itīs the same here at all...I must ask hubbie wink.gif

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post
Just Hangin
post Mar 23 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #13

B Cup

Member No.: 14,168

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 23 2006, 07:53 AM)

Ah thats to bad but how about at home wink.gif

--------------------
Girls Girls Girls (LOVE THE MELONS)especially hand raised
+Quote Post
Just Hangin
post Mar 23 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #14

B Cup

Member No.: 14,168

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 22 2006, 11:42 PM)
In a guys lockerroom, by and large, most of the guys walk around buck naked, saying, "Hey, Bob, how's it going?", blah, blah, blah.  At my gym, there are about 12 showers with no separation.  Guys are shooting the breeze, talking about what they're doing with their families on the weekend.

My wife says that women's lockerrooms have (mostly) separate showers so, that women can shower individually.  And most women wear towels to and from the shower.  Supposedly, the younger the woman, the more inhibited.

Is that an accurate depiction of men's and women's culture?  How are you guys in this scenario?

Myself I could care less I'm comfortable enough not to really give sh*t I'm there for the shower not to make friends or look at them

Brainstorm CO-ED showers at the gym..... nah.gif

--------------------
Girls Girls Girls (LOVE THE MELONS)especially hand raised
+Quote Post
ILOVEBOOBS05
post Mar 23 2006, 03:23 PM
Post #15

C Cup

Member No.: 9,824

i don't mind at all it's not like u have 2look at the bits,

[attachmentid=16293]

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 23 2006, 03:33 PM
Post #16

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

I see someone didn't get the memo. Don't worry boys it won't be here for long. nah.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
ILOVEBOOBS05
post Mar 23 2006, 03:44 PM
Post #17

C Cup

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 23 2006, 07:33 PM)
I see someone didn't get the memo. Don't worry boys it won't be here for long. nah.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

never mind gabba.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 23 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #18

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(ILOVEBOOBS05 @ Mar 23 2006, 03:44 PM)
never mind  gabba.gif

I hope you don't think I was knocking your pic because actually I found it appealing. It was just the whole, don't post boobs, pussy or cock in the shoot the breeze section most of us got. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Mar 23 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #19

B Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 23 2006, 10:15 AM)
The guys at my gym are disgusting.  They just flaunt their balls around like they're not even there.  Bif fat hairy asses all over the place, sitting on the benches, bending over to get to the bottom of their lockers.  Sometimes you get the regulars talking, all naked, instead of getting dressed.  They'll stand there naked for 10 minutes telling stupid stories.  One guy told a story about something and then made a swift kicking action.  I can't even describe how gross it was seeing his balls flapping around and the crack of his ass open up out of the corner of my eye.  It's so hard to avoid because these naked guys are everywhere in that locker room.  I don't even want to get into the nasty things I've seen happen in the sauna.

I mean this tongue-in-cheek, Bobaloo, but this time your avatar is appropriate. I don't know why you would inherently be disgusted by someone else's naked body. Most of the women on this board are heterosexual, as far as I can tell. Are they supposed to be grossed out by your hairy, naked body? If not, what makes you different? You have balls, right? Just like the guys in the locker room?

I go to nude beaches and every body type is there. I'm trying to follow your reasoning -- should hairy, fat, or old, should not be able to be on that beach? Ironically, most of the people who have helped establish the clothing-optional status of the beaches are hairy, fat, and at least older.

Please clarify. Thanks.
+Quote Post
wbushw
post Mar 24 2006, 12:54 AM
Post #20

A Cup

Member No.: 14,024

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 23 2006, 06:53 AM)

babe, with your body I wouldn't be worried about it! The others will be cringing that their bod doesn't look as good as yours! Be confident! You got it girl!
+Quote Post
ILOVEBOOBS05
post Mar 24 2006, 05:20 AM
Post #21

C Cup

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 23 2006, 09:24 PM)
I hope you don't think I was knocking your pic because actually I found it appealing. It was just the whole, don't post boobs, pussy or cock in the shoot the breeze section most of us got. smile.gif

no no, i put up the wrong pic. i've just read what i put sorry it sound very sarcastic.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 24 2006, 10:02 AM
Post #22

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(wbushw @ Mar 24 2006, 12:54 AM)
babe, with your body I wouldn't be worried about it! The others will be cringing that their bod doesn't look as good as yours! Be confident! You got it girl!

totally agreed!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 24 2006, 10:23 AM
Post #23

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 23 2006, 10:05 PM)
I mean this tongue-in-cheek, Bobaloo, but this time your avatar is appropriate.  I don't know why you would inherently be disgusted by someone else's naked body.  Most of the women on this board are heterosexual, as far as I can tell.  Are they supposed to be grossed out by your hairy, naked body?  If not, what makes you different?  You have balls, right?  Just like the guys in the locker room?

I go to nude beaches and every body type is there.  I'm trying to follow your reasoning -- should hairy, fat, or old, should not be able to be on that beach?  Ironically, most of the people who have helped establish the clothing-optional status of the beaches are hairy, fat, and at least older.

Please clarify.  Thanks.

I have absolutely no problem with the naked human body, male or female. I think the human form is beautiful and is a thing of art in and of itself.

My problem is that the guys at my gym are disgusting. I don't mean that just by looking at them I am grossed out. They are disgusting in their acts, attitude, and demeanor. i think some guys are so concerned with making sure you know they are secure with themselves that they go a little overboard. There are people that will walk around the locker room, shave, brush their teeth, do their hair, talk to the rest of the circle jerk, walk to the scale, talk to the other circle jerk, walk to the toilet, join another circle jerk, and on and on and on... all the while they are naked unnecessarily. Most of that isn't even a big deal and I could understand that you would want to be naked, ie, weighing yourself.

But if I'm trying to walk to my locker which is near a group of 3-8 guys, all naked, who have been standing there naked talking for 10+ minutes, with their cocks flapping around while they're telling stories in an animated fashion, I find it a little unnecessary and I get a little grossed out sometimes. Especially when one of those guys has to bend over right in my face so I can get a good glimpse of the inner depths of his lint-infested ass crack so that he can demonstrate proper bending of the knees during his perfect golf stroke. and that's just touching on the subject. I could go on, but I should wrap this up.

Usually these guys (at least the ones I'm talking about, not all the guys in the locker room) are not making any progress towards the real goal, getting dressed. They spend more time naked in the locker room than they do working out.

I am not a very conservative person, but come on. If you got to by a fly on the wall at my gym, you would understand.

Does that take the head out of my ass a little bit?? I didn't respond to your entire post because this got a little long. But if you want more clarification, I'd be happy to help. here's another point. If a naked guy is playing frisbee on the beach, good for him. No big deal. The guys at my gym would play frisbee in the locker room naked. there's a time and place for everything... They don't always understand that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 24 2006, 11:42 AM
Post #24

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 23 2006, 08:05 PM)
I go to nude beaches and every body type is there.  I'm trying to follow your reasoning -- should hairy, fat, or old, should not be able to be on that beach? Ironically, most of the people who have helped establish the clothing-optional status of the beaches are hairy, fat, and at least older.

Which is a shame! nah.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 24 2006, 08:23 AM)
I have absolutely no problem with the naked human body, male or female.  I think the human form is beautiful and is a thing of art in and of itself. 

My problem is that the guys at my gym are disgusting.  I don't mean that just by looking at them I am grossed out.  They are disgusting in their acts, attitude, and demeanor.  i think some guys are so concerned with making sure you know they are secure with themselves that they go a little overboard.  There are people that will walk around the locker room, shave, brush their teeth, do their hair, talk to the rest of the circle jerk, walk to the scale, talk to the other circle jerk, walk to the toilet, join another circle jerk, and on and on and on... all the while they are naked unnecessarily.  Most of that isn't even a big deal and I could understand that you would want to be naked, ie, weighing yourself. 

But if I'm trying to walk to my locker which is near a group of 3-8 guys, all naked, who have been standing there naked talking for 10+ minutes, with their cocks flapping around while they're telling stories in an animated fashion, I find it a little unnecessary and I get a little grossed out sometimes.  Especially when one of those guys has to bend over right in my face so I can get a good glimpse of the inner depths of his lint-infested ass crack so that he can demonstrate proper bending of the knees during his perfect golf stroke.  and that's just touching on the subject.  I could go on, but I should wrap this up.

Usually these guys (at least the ones I'm talking about, not all the guys in the locker room) are not making any progress towards the real goal, getting dressed.  They spend more time naked in the locker room than they do working out. 

I am not a very conservative person, but come on.  If you got to by a fly on the wall at my gym, you would understand.

Does that take the head out of my ass a little bit??  I didn't respond to your entire post because this got a little long.  But if you want more clarification, I'd be happy to help.  here's another point.  If a naked guy is playing frisbee on the beach, good for him. No big deal.  The guys at my gym would play frisbee in the locker room naked.  there's a time and place for everything... They don't always understand that.

Well I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Point made! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 24 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #25

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 24 2006, 11:42 AM)
Well I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Point made!  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks for you support grinning-smiley-003.gif Sorry I had to make you go throug that. I didn't want to be pegged as someone who isn't openminded

I'm glad I didn't have to go into the mechanics of a man's dangling and swinging assets while brushing his teeth. That sure is a sight to avoid.

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 24 2006, 12:48 PM
Post #26

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 24 2006, 09:06 AM)
Thanks for you support grinning-smiley-003.gif Sorry I had to make you go throug that.  I didn't want to be pegged as someone who isn't openminded

I'm glad I didn't have to go into the mechanics of a man's dangling and swinging assets while brushing his teeth.  That sure is a sight to avoid.

I just threw up a little too, Why couldnt god make the penis semi attractive??? WHY.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 24 2006, 12:51 PM
Post #27

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 24 2006, 12:48 PM)
I just threw up a little too, Why couldnt god make the penis semi attractive??? WHY.

The penis probably would be a little more attractive if we guys had a little more cooth.

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 24 2006, 12:56 PM
Post #28

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 24 2006, 09:51 AM)
The penis probably would be a little more attractive if we guys had a little more cooth.

I doubt it cause I don't find the vagina attractive for the same reason I dont find the penis attractive.

I mean a lot of girls do but not me boobs I get but not the other.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 24 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #29

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 24 2006, 10:48 AM)

I dunno, jork seems to love it laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Mar 24 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #30

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 24 2006, 08:23 AM)
Does that take the head out of my ass a little bit??  I didn't respond to your entire post because this got a little long.  But if you want more clarification, I'd be happy to help.  here's another point.  If a naked guy is playing frisbee on the beach, good for him. No big deal.  The guys at my gym would play frisbee in the locker room naked.  there's a time and place for everything... They don't always understand that.

Maybe that's because our American culture prevents them from being outside while playing frisbee in the buff, maybe you should just join in. 2thumbs.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 06:26 AM