Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 20 21 22 23 24 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

MelonLover
post Oct 23 2015, 11:32 AM
Post #631

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,767

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 23 2015, 06:24 AM)
top new rating tits for today: along with Michelle M and Tobias (both? love-smiley-085.gif ), special shout outs to Sexy_Stephy and Shylottie.? Stephy with her beautiful breasts out in a great pose, and Shylottie in a very cute nightie and looking all sexy too!? great start to the weekend smilio14.gif

Totally agree with you today! Some great ratings pics today. Love the pose Tobius has in her pic smilio09.gif
Everyone has great additions today
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 24 2015, 07:51 AM
Post #632

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

both Dropc_Riff and Sexy_Stephy looking hot today! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 26 2015, 06:13 AM
Post #633

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: Tobius will always be top on my list. Her tits, nipples, figure, and everything is delightful to the eyes, but with all that long hair it's heavenly blush.gif but also adding OneHornyChick to today's list. fine body, great smile, and between the three pics I'd wanna see how horny she is. fine set of pics, certainly a very sexy woman 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 26 2015, 06:47 PM
Post #634

E Cup+

some impressive pics by ShyLottie, Sweettits, OneHornyChick, and Milfy posted today, really enjoyed them. food-smiley-004.gif also enjoying the view of Tobius at the moment 22.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 27 2015, 06:09 AM
Post #635

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: OneHornyChick! sporting that sexy body and terrific tits! looked at today's pic and imagined standing next to her, arm around her waist and enjoying the moment 2thumbs.gif

Tobius.... blush.gif looking at her if I was close to her I'd wanna see her pulling me toward her for either smilio09.gif or 03.gif . either way, those sexy legs would be around me and her hands holding on. beautiful like a goddess. always love it! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 29 2015, 06:17 AM
Post #636

E Cup+

top rating tits for today: first gotta say I adore Tobius in every pic she's ever posted here. lovely slender body, long dark hair when shown that drives me wild, beautiful tits with such amazing nipples, and now showing more of her yummy lower half ( smilio09.gif 03.gif ). doesn't matter what pose she's in and whether she's dressed in some way or totally naked, she has a sexy presence in everything she's done. can't praise her enough for letting have a look at her magnificent body. blush.gif

but it doesn't stop there. I had a tough decision for my choice for top tits. first there's OneHornyChick's 3/4 front pic showing us her fantastic tits, face, and most of her body. very pretty and with the kneeling on the bed pic, a vision I'd wanna look up at if she was on me. then there's SexyMilf, especially with her hands in front of her. also very pretty with a great body and tits and face. think the only thing that breaks the tie is that she too is in NJ and gotta support the Jersey melons. if not for that it is a toss up between the two sexy women. awesome pics you two 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 30 2015, 06:12 AM
Post #637

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 29 2015, 06:17 AM)
top rating tits for today: first gotta say I adore Tobius in every pic she's ever posted here.  lovely slender body, long dark hair when shown that drives me wild, beautiful tits with such amazing nipples, and now showing more of her yummy lower half ( smilio09.gif  03.gif ).  doesn't matter what pose she's in and whether she's dressed in some way or totally naked, she has a sexy presence in everything she's done.  can't praise her enough for letting have a look at her magnificent body. blush.gif

but it doesn't stop there.  I had a tough decision for my choice for top tits.  first there's OneHornyChick's 3/4 front pic showing us her fantastic tits, face, and most of her body.  very pretty and with the kneeling on the bed pic, a vision I'd wanna look up at if she was on me.  then there's SexyMilf, especially with her hands in front of her.  also very pretty with a great body and tits and face.  think the only thing that breaks the tie is that she too is in NJ and gotta support the Jersey melons.  if not for that it is a toss up between the two sexy women.  awesome pics you two  2thumbs.gif

with only the two of them posted today, they are my top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

also can't wait to see what Tobius has for us next!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 31 2015, 07:19 AM
Post #638

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: another close one between Clive and Sexymilf, but think I have to say that Clive's pics edge out Sexymilf's awesome Jersey melons. Clive's freckled chest along with the shower pic add just that bit more. still enjoyed Sexymilf's pic with glasses and the covering her lower front with her hands. definitely could've gone the other way just as easily 2thumbs.gif 22.gif

Also to note that Stinkbomb's nipples were fantastic and a great side view too!

And Tobius.... blush.gif so enjoy looking at her from every angle and still happy to see more. devine! smilio14.gif wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 2 2015, 07:13 AM
Post #639

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: Gillian737 edges out Sexymilf today. even though Sexymilf rocking her hairstyle and proudly sticking her tits out for view, Gillian's look so amazing, warm, and delightful with or without the bra in the pic. nice body and love-smiley-085.gif tits! beautiful, ladies 2thumbs.gif

tobias and her loooong hair.... heavenly bliss! something about hair that long turns me on and is definitely an example of it. on top of her already bangin' sexy beautiful body, she has a divine look to her today 22.gif wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 3 2015, 07:13 AM
Post #640

E Cup+

joining Tobius as the top new rating tits for today: Beccasdream! beautiful soft pair of tits that look fine popping out. 2thumbs.gif

also wishing I could feel Sexymilf's hard nipples smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 4 2015, 07:01 AM
Post #641

E Cup+

giving it up to all three ladies today 2thumbs.gif

great profile of Janed
amazing shower pic of Sexymilf
the spectacular Tobius

all looking very sexy today smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 6 2015, 07:31 AM
Post #642

E Cup+

wow, what a way to start a Friday! so much to be happy about in the rating page! smilio14.gif

Starting with Icandoit: one sexy beautiful woman. kneeling on the bed pic I'm thinking she's exuding beauty. then the next pic appears and I'm wishing I was the one doing that and some other things. great body!

Noteable23: picture looks pretty, nice view of her tits and long hair. only thing, which some would agree, is that the focus isn't as good to show her off, but other than that it is a fine pic of her tits

Shylottie: think I said it all there in the comments with her pic, but gotta say again she is such a sweet n' sexy hottie. could only wish for a 3/4 to full body shot, but otherwise will give her 10s she deserves

Sexymilf: didn't get to see the bird's eye view pic from yesterday, but if I was there looking I'd wanna show my appreciation in some way. beautiful torso pics with a pretty face and some huge looking Jersey melons!

happier now, maybe the day will get better because of them 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
MelonLover
post Nov 6 2015, 12:55 PM
Post #643

B Cup

Member No.: 1,767

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 6 2015, 06:31 AM)
wow, what a way to start a Friday!? so much to be happy about in the rating page! smilio14.gif

Starting with Icandoit: one sexy beautiful woman.? kneeling on the bed pic I'm thinking she's exuding beauty.? then the next pic appears and I'm wishing I was the one doing that and some other things.? great body!

Noteable23: picture looks pretty, nice view of her tits and long hair.? only thing, which some would agree, is that the focus isn't as good to show her off, but other than that it is a fine pic of her tits

Shylottie: think I said it all there in the comments with her pic, but gotta say again she is such a sweet n' sexy hottie.? could only wish for a 3/4 to full body shot, but otherwise will give her 10s she deserves

Sexymilf: didn't get to see the bird's eye view pic from yesterday, but if I was there looking I'd wanna show my appreciation in some way.? beautiful torso pics with a pretty face and some huge looking Jersey melons!

happier now, maybe the day will get better because of them? 2thumbs.gif

So tobius44 had a pic uploaded under profile pics that is super hot!

Icandoit has a couple there as well.

What an amazing Friday upload from all the women! Shylottie exposing her breasts in the car is just heavenly
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 6 2015, 07:04 PM
Post #644

E Cup+

QUOTE(MelonLover @ Nov 6 2015, 12:55 PM)
So tobius44 had a pic uploaded under profile pics that is super hot!

Tobius44 profile pic

user posted image

Icandoit has a couple there as well.

icandoit profile pic  icandoit profile pic 2

user posted image

user posted image

What an amazing Friday upload from all the women! Shylottie exposing her breasts in the car is just heavenly

Shylottie licking her lips

user posted image

Spectacular pics you found MelonLover! each visually shows what I've come to enjoy from each of them. food-smiley-004.gif

the one of Tobius makes me wish I was in her hand right about now and she could do something wonderful. Icandoit's tits and body.... blush.gif Shylottie... smilio05.gif may only be able to 'interact' with them in fantasies, but at least what I can envision is something beautiful because of them 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 9 2015, 09:04 AM
Post #645

E Cup+

top rating tits for today: Clive! what edged it out was that bright smile and her body looks fantastic with the football gear. beautiful and enjoyed it!

other two she edged out: Beccasdream and Jessie27. Becca also has a fine set of tits, always happy when she has them out and had that sweet smile of hers, but liked Clive more confident smile to Becca's more shy one. but a beautiful woman nonetheless. Jessie's pic was simple, shirt on but pulled down to look at one lovely breast. really pretty, great size, and gives the thought that the other one may pop out soon.

great pictures, ladies 2thumbs.gif

This post has been edited by LovemInNJ: Nov 9 2015, 09:06 AM
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 10 2015, 07:12 AM
Post #646

E Cup+

the only thing better than Icandoit and OneHornyChick on the rating page might be one of them together. both have such amazing sexy bodies that they will share my top new rating tits for today! beautiful, ladies! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
icandoit
post Nov 10 2015, 10:37 AM
Post #647

C Cup

Member No.: 1,772

smile.gif
+Quote Post
valoish
post Nov 10 2015, 01:54 PM
Post #648

D Cup

Member No.: 21,123

QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 10 2015, 10:37 AM)
Thank you Love  love-smiley-077.gif

You're like the movie critic of melons  laughing-smiley-017.gif

He's the official RMM play-by-play announcer
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 10 2015, 09:04 PM
Post #649

E Cup+

QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 10 2015, 10:37 AM)
Thank you Love  love-smiley-077.gif

You're like the movie critic of melons  laughing-smiley-017.gif

blush.gif

certainly like what I see and every day is new so it's always a fun surprise to see what is posted next smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 10 2015, 09:06 PM
Post #650

E Cup+

QUOTE(valoish @ Nov 10 2015, 01:54 PM)
He's the official RMM play-by-play announcer

food-smiley-004.gif

been hoping people have been enjoying it. seeing the counter shoot up to where it's at now still stuns me.
+Quote Post
icandoit
post Nov 10 2015, 09:39 PM
Post #651

C Cup

smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 11 2015, 07:21 AM
Post #652

E Cup+

interesting scenario with the rating page this morning as everyone there's been on my top tits of the day previously. so in knowing this, I think all of them deserve to be the top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

DDs4u2c has a great combo of hair, lips, and tits and reminds me a lot of my friend. if only she had a bit more of a smile. such a great turn on with her beauty blush.gif

Icandoit.....always has that fucktastic body and knows how to show it off well 2thumbs.gif

Kizzykat....as I've mentioned in the threads and on the rating, takes certain angles of herself and her chest seems to look even larger. her husband has been blessed to be with her and get to see them all the time clothed and naked. and with this pic, I like how I'd have to take 2-3 glances to see if I saw those nipples and areolas showing through the shirt 2thumbs.gif

And OneHornyChick has that fantastic body as well, and was hoping for a bit more of a smile. nonetheless, very pretty from head to toe.

Great way to start the humpday! love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 11 2015, 07:24 AM
Post #653

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 11 2015, 05:21 AM)
interesting scenario with the rating page this morning as everyone there's been on my top tits of the day previously.  so in knowing this, I think all of them deserve to be the top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

DDs4u2c has a great combo of hair, lips, and tits and reminds me a lot of my friend.  if only she had a bit more of a smile.  such a great turn on with her beauty blush.gif

Icandoit.....always has that fucktastic body and knows how to show it off well  2thumbs.gif

Kizzykat....as I've mentioned in the threads and on the rating, takes certain angles of herself and her chest seems to look even larger.  her husband has been blessed to be with her and get to see them all the time clothed and naked.  and with this pic, I like how I'd have to take 2-3 glances to see if I saw those nipples and areolas showing through the shirt  2thumbs.gif

And OneHornyChick has that fantastic body as well, and was hoping for a bit more of a smile.  nonetheless, very pretty from head to toe.

Great way to start the humpday!  love-smiley-085.gif

It certainly is. You nailed it.
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Nov 11 2015, 12:15 PM
Post #654

C Cup

Member No.: 41,232

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 11 2015, 06:21 AM)
interesting scenario with the rating page this morning as everyone there's been on my top tits of the day previously.  so in knowing this, I think all of them deserve to be the top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

DDs4u2c has a great combo of hair, lips, and tits and reminds me a lot of my friend.  if only she had a bit more of a smile.  such a great turn on with her beauty blush.gif

Icandoit.....always has that fucktastic body and knows how to show it off well  2thumbs.gif

Kizzykat....as I've mentioned in the threads and on the rating, takes certain angles of herself and her chest seems to look even larger.  her husband has been blessed to be with her and get to see them all the time clothed and naked.  and with this pic, I like how I'd have to take 2-3 glances to see if I saw those nipples and areolas showing through the shirt  2thumbs.gif

And OneHornyChick has that fantastic body as well, and was hoping for a bit more of a smile.  nonetheless, very pretty from head to toe.

Great way to start the humpday!  love-smiley-085.gif

You sure know how to make a girl feel special!!! wub.gif

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 12 2015, 07:08 AM
Post #655

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: no contest as both Icandoit and OneHornyChick both have it going in very similar ways 2thumbs.gif

beautiful breasts? check!
fine figures? check!
possible panty pulled off next? check!
sexy smile? check! (may be hidden by Icandoit in this pic, but I'm sure she has one)

both are 10s to me love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 12 2015, 07:32 AM
Post #656

E Cup+

over 20,000 views....wow! smilio14.gif

when I finally decided what to do with my thread I never imagined it would be viewed this often. simply thought that I would use it to expand upon my opinions from the rating page pics and add who really excited me the most, especially since I logon every morning. guessing some are curious as to what I'm basing my "top new rating tits for the day" and hopefully some of the ladies are happy with my descriptions of them. I certainly don't mind that others are commenting and thrilled when I see some of the guys agreeing with me. overall I want the ladies to feel encouraged to be here with one guy's opinion. so thank you to all who view and return to view it smilio05.gif

also got curious as to views on other threads in this section. counted about another 16 that had even larger counts out of the 17 pages that are part of the Member's 411 section. that in itself is impressive to me when I hadn't thought it would be so...popular?

hope everyone has a great day and let's start heading toward 30,000 food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 14 2015, 01:33 AM
Post #657

E Cup+

must say I'm very confused logging on and seeing everyone posting a rating pic rated a 1. not a 10, but a 1? that is totally messed up confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 14 2015, 01:50 AM
Post #658

E Cup+

top new rating tits for (so far) today the 14th: Funbaggers and Icandoit! love-smiley-085.gif from what I saw in Funbaggers' pic there was a lot to enjoy (body, tits, hair, panties) and would certainly like to see more from her. Icandoit in the shower all wet? gorgeous!

other mentions. AZSinderella, always a pleasure to see you post when you can. got a great body and chest and your lips look so seductive when you're smiling and such. smile.gif the other was the last one on the list, can't remember the name offhand as I type this, but her tits and looooong hair have potential for more great pics. hope she does.

WSmith's pics.......gotta say I think that may be the 5th or more times the same pic has been shown for rating. one of the few times I gotta say I didn't enjoy it. what I see from everyone is that they are trying different angles, different concepts, different levels of dress and such. keeping things new and fresh. seeing the same thing over and over again just doesn't work for me, at least not that many times.

still feel bad about the scores. even with my high scores for those above, the best the average can go up to is only a 5.5 ohmy.gif only so much I can do, so I hope my words, and many others as they get the chance to view the pics, show that we like what we see better than what the numbers show. true fans will let you know you're awesome and hot 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 16 2015, 01:19 AM
Post #659

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today the 16th: Icandoit, laying there with her hot naked body, awesome tits and cute panties smile.gif 22.gif
+Quote Post
icandoit
post Nov 16 2015, 01:21 AM
Post #660

C Cup

smile.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 20 21 22 23 24 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th June 2024 - 04:59 AM