Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 80 81 82 83 84 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Feb 26 2020, 07:05 AM
Post #2431

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

giving top new rating tits for today once more to WickedWife1 2thumbs.gif pretty face and cute pose, like she needs to be coaxed to share her tits with another. like it!

also like the mother of 2 guest. amazing areolas and nipples on a pair of fantastic tits love-smiley-085.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 27 2020, 07:07 AM
Post #2432

E Cup+

feels like deja vu calling WickedWife1 top new rating tits for today again. pretty face, great tits, beautiful areolas. like the expression on her face as she lifts her shirt. total babe! food-smiley-004.gif

not sure if the two guest pics are from the same person, but both also look fantastic. red shirt has beautiful tits, great cleavage and awesome areolas and nipples. can say the same for the other in the black top but the extra of the lower part of her head showing off her hair and the finger in the mouth quite the bonus and makes it extra sexy 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 28 2020, 07:21 AM
Post #2433

E Cup+

rarity, but top new rating tits for today for the guest that's the mom of 2. tits framed nicely by the blue sweater. fantastic tits and cleavage and the nipples keep my eyes glued on her. hope the play with them makes her feel really nice all over and bring a smile to her face. seems she may've been posting a few pics this week as a guest. would be fantastic if she joined as well and posted even more. a lovely woman indeed food-smiley-004.gif 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 29 2020, 08:01 PM
Post #2434

E Cup+

lovely ladies on display from this morning's list! love-smiley-085.gif

drewwow: yes, those are some beautiful tits there!
bigchest69: great cleavage with her tits in full view!
Sexy Morenita: lovely dark areolas!!
Nigel1968: excellent side view as the black dress comes off!
Shawna T: nice how her tits are crawling out from under her top!
Bubble Poker: big, beautiful, bright areolas!
Daisy27: always a delight and a beautiful side view with the dark areola!
WickedWife1: getting to be such a delight to view her tits like this in her pics!

too many to choose a top new rating tits for today. all outstanding in their own ways! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 2 2020, 07:06 AM
Post #2435

E Cup+

two faves on the rating page this morning 2thumbs.gif

Hottonya and her tan tits and tight body love-smiley-085.gif
Lookatthis88 and her topnotch tits, cleavage, and lips love-smiley-085.gif

both so alluring posing as sexy as they are. would be a joy to sample what they've got. food-smiley-004.gif

great way to start the week and month!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 3 2020, 07:05 AM
Post #2436

E Cup+

Hottonya, her tight tan bod, and those tempting tits of hers. keeps proving why she's one of my faves showing herself off like that and with the message in the title of her pic. a delight to dream of 2thumbs.gif

top new rating tits for today: Hols89 love-smiley-085.gif fantastic tits, cleavage, and dark areola. lovely figure. great view of clothing too, the lovely robe, the pulled up black top, and the ivory panties. everything comes together quite nicely and can only hope other pics of her will have such quality to them as well food-smiley-004.gif

and thanks to one of the guys with the eagle eyes reviewing the pics, there is what i'm calling a dq with hugeMelons. it's explained in one of the other threads, so basically since it's been called out, calling it disqualified here from my consideration. good work on keeping tabs on the fakers grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 4 2020, 07:08 AM
Post #2437

E Cup+

Hottonya looks so enticing there in the middle of her bed. seems from her pic title no matter which way positioned, going to have a great view of her sexy body and enjoy every moment of it smilio05.gif 22.gif

as for top new rating tits for today: n2nboy. excellent outdoor pic and her tits and areolas really stand out as beautiful. like a woodland nymph caught strolling around the forest. very pretty indeed 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 6 2020, 07:26 AM
Post #2438

E Cup+

quickie this morning. top new rating tits for today: n2nboy love-smiley-085.gif something about her face reminds me of actress Milla Jovovich. obviously has a beautiful face to make the comparison. excellent body there too along with her fantastic tits. great start to the weekend 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 7 2020, 06:01 PM
Post #2439

E Cup+

very conflicted between two pics for top new rating tits for today. love-smiley-085.gif

the one by MarkDrums1, fantastic! beautiful tits out with a nice leaning forward or at least appears to be leaning forward with the exposure. excellent front view for sure. lovely outfit and the Christmas cap a great touch.

and also Hols89. beautiful tits as well and great how the top has been unbuttoned to set them free. great cleavage and darker areolas. great view to come home to.

very difficult to choose one over the other. even gave them both 10s. has to be a split title, both outstanding and deserve it. 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 8 2020, 09:13 AM
Post #2440

E Cup+

another split day as I like what n2nboy and Lilithbathory have up on the rating list today food-smiley-004.gif n2nboy, like the full nude body and the capture of the hair being tossed back. sexy! and Lilith with her dark hair against her light skin.

a quickie, but both very pretty 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 9 2020, 06:30 AM
Post #2441

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today AND brand new fave: n2nboy's wife! love-smiley-085.gif

everything in the rating pic is gorgeous and spectacular. her tits! her body! her hair! her jewelry! everything comes together perfectly to show off her beauty and sexiness!

the boost to fave status comes from all the pics in so many threads that were posted yesterday that I saw this morning. so many categories, so many different and interesting pics. I can see why he is proud to display his wife; she is lovely and I still think her face has that Mila Jovovich quality that only adds to it more. fantastic pics all of them n2nboy and hope to see even more. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 10 2020, 05:58 AM
Post #2442

E Cup+

quite an abundance of excellent pics on the rating page this morning smilio14.gif
this includes faves Daisy27 and n2nboy. becoming a delight to eye both of their pics whenever they post.

as for top new rating tits for today, definitely TitGirl5. excellent tit flash and the nipple, beautiful! would love to grab the zipper and help her take the sweater off to let the other one join in. very pretty 2thumbs.gif

with so many listed, giving a second title to Hols89, specifically the laying down in only white panties while holding her right breast. excellent figure and dark areolas just to mention a couple reasons. smile.gif

keep up the great work everyone grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 12 2020, 05:55 AM
Post #2443

E Cup+

seems I let yesterday slip by. and there were some fantastic pics up to. for example, yesterday and today fave n2nboy continues to dazzle with pics of his sexy wife. love-smiley-085.gif

also with yesterday was Johnholmez1234, TitGirl5, Mpdufa, BigjuicyMelons. all fantastic with qualities of their breasts, bodies, and poses to make them stand out as beautiful. food-smiley-004.gif

this morning, declaring Mpdufa as top new rating tits for today. light skin against a black dress top. nice dark areolas and nipples. fine cleavage. a really nice pic to look at smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 16 2020, 06:00 AM
Post #2444

E Cup+

list's been quiet the past few days so been popping in and out to check the threads. today's there's a fine mix of faves and members to remark on smile.gif

Casio1! such a lovely set of tits on display. would enjoy giving them squeezes and a great massage 2thumbs.gif

Janed and her nipples! they pop out and want to be seen! smile.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, eyes jumping up and down for Dwyerch and Unionshamrock. Dwyerch has such a beautiful round pair of tits, deep cleavage, round areolas and button nipples. quite a lovely sight! and Unionshamrock with her handfuls spread wide (would enjoy pushing her tits together) and also with some nice darker areolas and nipples. both very pretty and great additions to not only the list but the site in general food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 17 2020, 06:06 AM
Post #2445

E Cup+

no list today so no top new rating tits.

however, it is St. Patrick's Day so everyone enjoy. the tri-state has us in a 8PM curfew with restaurants limited to take out, so whoever is going to enjoy, make the best of it food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 18 2020, 05:54 AM
Post #2446

E Cup+

the quartet on the rating page all look fantastic, but amongst them KAYBEE stands out as my top new rating tits for today love-smiley-085.gif

a lot is there in one pic. great set of tits behind a somewhat sheer top. very shapely figure. pretty face and eyes. red lips and earrings. everything comes together so well to reflect how attractive she is. total top melons for sure food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 19 2020, 06:41 PM
Post #2447

E Cup+

issues prevented me from doing a morning review, but still plenty of time to remark on the tits on display today smile.gif

Easty and Shawna T., how I wish I could oblige you both and your fantastic tits. would certainly have and keep my attention for quite some time 22.gif smilio05.gif

for sure, a lot of great tits on display, but my eyes keep getting lured in by Chantal936090. great set with awesome nipples. imagining my head resting in her cleavage and then wrapped around the sides by them. definitely some great cleavage. posted other fine pics throughout the threads too as well as focused on her nipples in some. excellent pics, Chantal food-smiley-004.gif

other remarkable ones as well.
Volup42dd, great tits and cleavage. amazing smile too! biggrin.gif
Kaybee, as noted the other day, entire torso beautiful (face, lips, hair, tits, figure. everything enticing and alluring) 2thumbs.gif
Unionshamrock, also has tits and cleavage to rest within and some amazing nipples too! smile.gif
NippleQueen, enticed by those areolas and cleavage. another with a fantastic smile

all amazing love-smiley-085.gif

and finally, since we've seen some of our lovely ladies in scrubs, let us hope they stay healthy as they help others recovery and come back soon. Bless you for the work you do food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 20 2020, 06:02 AM
Post #2448

E Cup+

quickie this morning. top new rating tits for today to Chantal936090. excellent naked tits and nipples against glass and a lovely figure shining through. fantastic picture indeed 2thumbs.gif

beautiful pair by UnionShamrock as well, very nice way of having the pic focus on her tits, areolas, and nipples. so inviting to hug, kiss and press against grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 23 2020, 05:55 AM
Post #2449

E Cup+

quickie again this morning. basically Chantal936090 behind glass, very hot n' sexy! and the guest has a sweet set of tits on her as well 2thumbs.gif

same goes for yesterday. Chantal looking amazing, UnionShamrock fantastic, and the guest quite alluring!

and finally from Friday, Suniajnus the Japanese Milf love-smiley-085.gif and Deadpool574 love-smiley-085.gif

hopefully i can get back into some sort of rhythm to return to a daily rating on my thread food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 24 2020, 05:56 AM
Post #2450

E Cup+

lovely trio on the rating page can't stop eying love-smiley-085.gif

Chantal936090, two outstanding pics, but the oil bath one really stands out. near-perfect tits relaxing there with prominent nipples. very shapely figure from torso to hips to thighs. gorgeous woman 22.gif

Deadpool574 again as well, mainly because of the nipples and cleavage 2thumbs.gif

and finally Stinkbomb. think the smile helped me stay on her pic and ogle her lovely warm breasts that look to shimmy at the touch food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 25 2020, 05:57 AM
Post #2451

E Cup+

hot Hottonya! whenever she posts on the rating pages and asks if offered, i'd certainly accept if she'd let me smilio05.gif 22.gif awesome fave! Daisy too, always great topless!

top new rating tits for today, Sllimcat! cute set of tits on display. hoping the next pic will be even better, but is a great start. looks like they'd fit in my hands perfectly 2thumbs.gif

+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 26 2020, 05:59 AM
Post #2452

E Cup+

the more Hottonya posts, the more turned on she makes me 22.gif great breasts, great body, great pussy on display on the rating page. so sexy, so alluring. wish she could share what she's got, love to sample it smilio05.gif bikini pics too were fantastic in the thread. really enjoyed the lighter colors contrasting her dark tan 2thumbs.gif

top new rating tits for today: Piercednips1209! amazing body and figure. sweet looking tits even with the piercings. love the hair length or at least the strands showing by her smartphone. beautiful in the black panties and knee high stockings. such a lovely woman 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 27 2020, 05:57 AM
Post #2453

E Cup+

Piercednips1209 certainly brightens the morning with her sexy self in a sweet pose on the rating page today. overlooking her piercings, I see quite the attractive and alluring woman in all her naked glory. lovely way to start the morning and weekend 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 28 2020, 10:51 AM
Post #2454

E Cup+

Suniajnus, lovely Japanese Milf. another excellent pic on the rating page, awesome to behold 2thumbs.gif

top new rating tits for today: Chantel936090. beautiful round tits that look perfect for squeezing. excellent figure and glistening in the shower. continues to wow me with her posts 2thumbs.gif

and Hottonya smilio05.gif incredible set of pics and gifs this week. really gets me 22.gif imaging all the things she could do. feel like i don't say it enough, fantastic body and figure and top to bottom tight and tantlizing. fantastic, Tonya grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 30 2020, 05:53 AM
Post #2455

E Cup+

Chantal continues to delight with her hand bra with fingernails on her amazing naked tits 2thumbs.gif becoming a daily joy that may add her tot he faves list soon.

also liking Hck20071989's nipple/areola/tit showing from around her shirt. so pretty i'd help get it and its twin out for more fun smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 31 2020, 06:13 AM
Post #2456

E Cup+

two amazing faves on display on the rating page, Daisy and Natash. awesome front view from Daisy, gorgeous beach pic from Natash. would love to have that to break up the monotony of this shelter-at-home order. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 5 2020, 08:07 AM
Post #2457

E Cup+

I've slowed down here as the rating page has slowed, but have been around the thread to see how well our rmm ladies have kept our attention and 22.gif . missed mentioning how JennyReb's tits were delightful to start the month and how some of the guests were turn-ons with hopes of them joining to. finally giving myself some time this weekend to look and update. with today Sachia666, awesome, though can't say the nipple piercings work for me. but that's personal choice. very pretty tits nonetheless.

hope all are well. shelter-at-home getting on my nerves as there's nothing to do or watch for the most part. at least we have our pretty members to day some brightness to these days. very much appreciated food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 6 2020, 06:54 AM
Post #2458

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: Monica0001 love-smiley-085.gif lovely breasts, lovely face, beautiful hair. excellent mirror selfie pic on display. brings a smile first thing in the morning 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 8 2020, 09:32 AM
Post #2459

E Cup+

feels like i'm playing catchup with the dailies more than not. but will keep on trying until things get back to normal. in the meantime....

yesterday, Juliep18, excellent tits, gorgeous smile, long hair, tight body, pretty panties. total hottie and top new rating tits for that day 2thumbs.gif

today, great pic as well with the tan lines shown off and great placement of hands. feels like i'd have to earn the privilege of viewing that sexy part of your body. 2thumbs.gif liking Canam44, beautiful full tits and nipples in view. sexy body as well.

like the guest's as well, pretty tits there. if she were on my lap pulling my head to her chest, would so go to love-smiley-077.gif them smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 9 2020, 07:59 AM
Post #2460

E Cup+

Juliep18 still sexy and sensational tits, figure, hair, and smile on display! total hottie there 2thumbs.gif

hck20071989 my top new rating tits for today! beautiful breasts with the necklaces falling into her cleavage. sweet dark nipples and areolas. gorgeous view this morning. absolutely like it food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 80 81 82 83 84 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 10:39 PM