Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages « < 20 21 22 23 24 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Is it football season yet!

closeup
post Dec 5 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #631

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Dec 5 2007, 11:58 AM)
Which is exactly what I was saying, for them and the Jets the games against the Pats are their superbowls. The Giants on the last game may be still in the playoff hunt or battling for positioning whereas the Pats won't have anything but the perfect season (maybe) to play for. I wonder if billichick would play his starters for the perfect season and rick an injury to Brady or Moss that could cost them a championship

He'll play them. You very rarely see him rest his starters, the team has too much depth and talent to make injuries a primary concern. Look what happened to Indy two years ago-they had everything wrapped up with still 3 weeks to go. They rested the starters during those games, bypassed the week of the wildcards, and came back and played like shit after not having anything to play for for a month. Besides, Brady is only 8 TD passes from breaking Mannings' record. He can't throw them from the bench.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DoubleJ
post Dec 5 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #632

B Cup

Member No.: 4,294

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 5 2007, 02:17 PM)
He'll play them. You very rarely see him rest his starters, the team has too much depth and talent to make injuries a primary concern. Look what happened to Indy two years ago-they had everything wrapped up with still 3 weeks to go. They rested the starters during those games, bypassed the week of the wildcards, and came back and played like shit after not having anything to play for for a month. Besides, Brady is only 8 TD passes from breaking Mannings' record. He can't throw them from the bench.

So you're saying that if they win the next 3 games and Brady already breaks the TD record that he'll play against the Giants on the last game and risk injury at the one position that the pats have none of the depth you mentioned?
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 5 2007, 02:39 PM
Post #633

Double D's

He played when they were ahead by 30-35 points in the fourth quarter. He doesn't want to sit on the bench. These guys bust there asses all week for that three hour game on the weekend. Even though it's a job, they love to play. If they have a huge lead in the fourth quarter, he'll probably sit down at the end. But, you can bet all the other teams are studying how the Patriots are so good at winning. It's by having a role on the team for EVERYBOBY, not just the starters. When Maroney was asked what he thought about only carrying the ball once in the first half against Philly, all he had to say was, "We won". These guys believe in their couching staff. If you're a disgruntled whiner as a player, you're gone. The team knows what they want when they draft-players who are willing to do anything to win. Perfect example-Troy Brown. He's one of the most versatile players in NFL history. (He's always been my favorite player) You can say the Patriots are "lucky" or "arrogant" or whatever. But what they are is talented and well couched.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 8 2007, 09:57 AM
Post #634

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

you didnt answer all the question mate , who is there to 100 % replace Brady if he goes down ? I dont think theres much depth in that very important position ...

Im not sure they will will go 19 - 0 without a little help , from the men in stripes , there at a point were they can let down and still coast and "if " that happens somebody will knock em off ..But we shall see ..
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 9 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #635

Double D's

Pittsburgh is the latest team to get ground-up in the Patriots machine. Now it's time to coast to the play-offs. The furthest they'll have to travel until the Super Bowl is 200 miles to Giants Stadium. So they'll be well rested and ready to go. So much for a "guaranteed" win. Smith now looks like the idiot he is especially when Randy Moss smoked him on a 57 yard pass. Smith was about 40 yards behind him. Anyone think they'll hear any more "guarantees"? Check the date on this post:

closeup Oct 1 2007, 08:08 PM Post #577

It's time to watch the Patriots beat-up the Bengals. As I've told everyone who'll listen, I predicting an undefeated season for the Pats. Remember, you heard it here first. I'll make a note of this post so I can reference it in December when the Patriots are 16-0.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 13 2007, 06:30 PM
Post #636

Melon Master

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 9 2007, 07:42 PM)
Pittsburgh is the latest team to get ground-up in the Patriots machine. Now it's time to coast to the play-offs. The furthest they'll have to travel until the Super Bowl is 200 miles to Giants Stadium. So they'll be well rested and ready to go. So much for a "guaranteed" win. Smith now looks like the idiot he is especially when Randy Moss smoked him on a 57 yard pass. Smith was about 40 yards behind him. Anyone think they'll hear any more "guarantees"? Check the date on this post:

closeup  Oct 1 2007, 08:08 PM Post #577
It's time to watch the Patriots beat-up the Bengals. As I've told everyone who'll listen, I predicting an undefeated season for the Pats. Remember, you heard it here first. I'll make a note of this post so I can reference it in December when the Patriots are 16-0.

I surrender I think your right they will be 19-0
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Dec 14 2007, 08:13 AM
Post #637

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 9 2007, 08:42 PM)

closeup  Oct 1 2007, 08:08 PM Post #577

And wouldn't it be perfect when the Pats lose to the winless Dolphins in the 16th week of the season. (Probably won't happen but it is the NFL) nah.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 14 2007, 09:31 AM
Post #638

Double D's

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Dec 14 2007, 08:13 AM)
And wouldn't it be perfect when the Pats lose to the winless Dolphins in the 16th week of the season. (Probably won't happen but it is the NFL) nah.gif

The only chance the Dolphins have is if they send up their cheerleaders instead of the team. It would make it a tougher game for the Pats. We're facing the Jets tommorrow. This is the team that cost the Pats $750,000 and a first round draft choice. The Patriots are going to steamroll over them for the full 60 minutes. They want to score at least 48 points to make it an even 100 for the season.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 14 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #639

Melon Master

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 14 2007, 07:31 AM)
The only chance the Dolphins have is if they send up their cheerleaders instead of the team. It would make it a tougher game for the Pats. We're facing the Jets tommorrow. This is the team that cost the Pats $750,000 and a first round draft choice. The Patriots are going to steamroll over them for the full 60 minutes. They want to score at least 48 points to make it an even 100 for the season.

are you management or somthing ?
+Quote Post
baby21
post Dec 14 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #640

D Cup

Member No.: 19,168

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 14 2007, 02:06 PM)
are you management or somthing  ?

no, he just likes hearing himself talk..
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 14 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #641

Melon Master

QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 14 2007, 12:07 PM)

BAM !!!! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 18 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #642

Double D's

QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 14 2007, 02:07 PM)

How in the hell did the Bronco's lose to Houston? They got their asses handed to them by a team that's 7-7. Whoops, I see the Texan's record is actually better than Denver's. Sorry, carry on.
+Quote Post
baby21
post Dec 20 2007, 05:03 AM
Post #643

D Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 18 2007, 05:52 PM)
How in the hell did the Bronco's lose to Houston? They got their asses handed to them by a team that's 7-7. Whoops, I see the Texan's record is actually better than Denver's. Sorry, carry on.

Hmm.. sad that I knew this comment was comming??

Oh, I'm sorry.. I don't have an ego effected by a damn sports team. Glad you enjoy ranting on a melons site, really... everyone is so eager to read what you have to say about this week's game!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 20 2007, 09:55 AM
Post #644

Double D's

QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 20 2007, 05:03 AM)
Hmm.. sad that I knew this comment was comming??

Oh, I'm sorry.. I don't have an ego effected by a damn sports team. Glad you enjoy ranting on a melons site, really... everyone is so eager to read what you have to say about this week's game!

Actually, this weeks game IS interesting. The Maimi Dolphins are coming to town. The 1972 Dolphins are the only team ever to go undefeated for a season. All the players from that team set aside bottles of champange to only be opened when the last undefeated team loses. So far, they haven't been able to pop the cork because of the Patriots 14-0 record. Even thou the Dolphins are 1-13, they are the last team that has beat the Pats in a regular season game.
My ego is not inflated by watching the Pats win, I'd be watching them if they were 0-14. But thanks for your concern. jerkit.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 21 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #645

Melon Master

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 20 2007, 07:55 AM)
Actually, this weeks game IS interesting. The Maimi Dolphins are coming to town. The 1972 Dolphins are the only team ever to go undefeated for a season. All the players from that team set aside bottles of champange to only be opened when the last undefeated team loses. So far, they haven't been able to pop the cork because of the Patriots 14-0 record. Even thou the Dolphins are 1-13, they are the last team that has beat the Pats in a regular season game.
My ego is not inflated by watching the Pats win, I'd be watching them if they were 0-14. But thanks for your concern. jerkit.gif

I bet they even have some shit rock group play at 1/2 time to commerate the occassion , wont they ?
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 23 2007, 01:42 AM
Post #646

Double D's

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 21 2007, 01:22 PM)
I bet they even have  some shit rock group play at 1/2 time to commerate the occassion  , wont they  ?

That sort of thing isn't up to the team , it's up to the network.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 23 2007, 08:55 AM
Post #647

Melon Master

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 22 2007, 11:42 PM)
That sort of thing isn't up to the team , it's up to the network.

yes I know ...
+Quote Post
baby21
post Dec 25 2007, 04:10 AM
Post #648

D Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 20 2007, 09:55 AM)

I realize I made the first low blow, but I didn't see the relevancy of bringing up how horrible the football team in my state is doing (besides this is a "football" thread, etc.. ok so maybe, I'm off here).

Anyways.. we haven't had the nicest exchange of posts recently and I was just hoping to at least be on neutral terms from here on...

It must be nice to watch a winning team!
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Dec 25 2007, 04:18 AM
Post #649

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

Go Rams? >_>

I hate the Patriots, but I have to agree that they're an excellent team. I just hope they lose again to the Colts in the playoffs.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 25 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #650

Double D's

QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 25 2007, 04:10 AM)
I realize I made the first low blow, but I didn't see the relevancy of bringing up how horrible the football team in my state is doing (besides this is a "football" thread, etc.. ok so maybe, I'm off here).

Anyways.. we haven't had the nicest exchange of posts recently and I was just hoping to at least be on neutral terms from here on...
It must be nice to watch a winning team!

I feel the same, football is something to be enjoyed, not something to be argued over. For me, the Patriots are three hours out of my week to just concentrate on having a good time.
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Dec 27 2007, 02:28 AM
Post #651

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 25 2007, 07:42 PM)
I feel the same, football is something to be enjoyed, not something to be argued over. For me, the Patriots are three hours out of my week to just concentrate on having a good time.

drinkup.gif Here's to a perfect regular season by the Pats (arguably 1 of the best teams of all time)

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 27 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #652

Double D's

When they play the Giants on Saturday, they're gonna break many single season records.

1) Number of points in a season (They only need 6)

2) Largest margin of victory in a season (The Giant's will have to beat the Pats by
21 points to stop this one. )

3) One more touchdown and Brady will pass Payton Manning for the most TDs in a
season. (50 vs 49)

4) Most TD's in a season by a wide receiver, Randy Moss needs two more to pass
Jerry Rice (Moss 21-Rice 22)

5) Longest winning streak in NFL history, They'll tie their own record at 18

6) Most TD's in a season-Broken last week and set again everytime they score.

It should be a fun game to watch!
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Dec 27 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #653

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 27 2007, 10:24 AM)
When they play the Giants on Saturday, they're gonna break many single season records.

season. (50 vs 49)

It's actually 2 more touchdown passes, currently Brady only has 48.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 29 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #654

Double D's

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Dec 27 2007, 10:21 PM)
It's actually 2 more touchdown passes, currently Brady only has 48.

You're right, I was incorrect. He'll get at least two more tonight, hopefully to Randy Moss.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 30 2007, 09:17 AM
Post #655

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 27 2007, 11:24 AM)

1) Number of points in a season (They only need 6)

2) Largest margin of victory in a season (The Giant's will have to beat the Pats by
    21 points to stop this one. )

season. (50 vs 49)

4) Most TD's in a season by a wide receiver, Randy Moss needs two more to pass
    Jerry Rice (Moss 21-Rice 22)

5) Longest winning streak in NFL history, They'll tie their own record at 18

6)  Most TD's in a season-Broken last week and set again everytime they score.

To recap last nights game, all these records were broken. The Patriots become the only team in NFL history to go 16-0. Now it's off to the Super Bowl.
+Quote Post
valoish
post Dec 30 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #656

D Cup

Member No.: 21,123

let's hope they don't choke at the big game
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 30 2007, 04:13 PM
Post #657

Melon Master

QUOTE(valoish @ Dec 30 2007, 09:39 AM)
let's hope they don't choke at the big game

if moss gets his bell rung again like he did last night it may be a short stay
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 31 2007, 01:12 AM
Post #658

Double D's

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 30 2007, 04:13 PM)
if moss gets his bell rung again like he did last night  it may be a short  stay

If your grandmother had wheels she'd be a teacart. Randy Moss is fine. It's sort of amazing how many fans are now rooting against the Patriots. I guess being the best brings out the animosity of the fans of teams that can't quite cut the mustard.
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Dec 31 2007, 05:58 AM
Post #659

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 31 2007, 12:12 AM)
If your grandmother had wheels she'd be a teacart.  Randy Moss is fine. It's sort of amazing how many fans are now rooting against the Patriots. I guess being the best brings out the animosity of the fans of teams that can't quite cut the mustard.

So now you know what being a Yankees fan is all about nah.gif
Oh yea same thing for Cowboys' fans.
There's only 1 dynasty I can remember not being hated too much and that was the Bulls when Jordan was there, but who could hate Jordan.

Just on a side note, I'm rooting for the Colts and Steelers only because I'm fans of those 2 teams, I lived in Pittsburgh for a long time and I am just a huge fan of the Colts. That and I would love to see the media circus if the Pats would lose in the playoffs.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Dec 31 2007, 06:00 AM
Post #660

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 30 2007, 08:17 AM)
To recap last nights game, all these records were broken. The Patriots become the only team in NFL history to go 16-0. Now it's off to the Super Bowl.

tongue.gif Not the first to go 16-0 (the Dolphins were 17-0), but the first to complete the regular season 16-0.

Only messing with you Closeup, it was amazing to watch history in the making.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post

25 Pages « < 20 21 22 23 24 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 06:43 AM