Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Holidays, Where do you go...?

sweetnsexy
post Mar 10 2006, 06:26 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,337

Following on from the comments in '...Never...'.....I have noticed that many US based members have never left their own shores? Just curious....most europeans have visited other countries - in the last five years I have been to Belgium, Italy (twice) Spain (5 times), Switzerland (every year), France (4 x a year), Canary Islands, USA (twice).

It is clear that many US members have never ventured outside your borders - this may be because you are young and broke, or because you can find your vacation needs within your own borders. Obviously the US is a big country with extremes of weather etc....but where do you go on holiday, and why? And what stops you leaving the US?

--------------------
It's good to talk...unless your mouth is full!
sweetpussytalk@aol.com sweetn.sexy@hotmail.co.uk
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 10 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #2

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Mar 10 2006, 06:26 PM)
Following on from the comments in '...Never...'.....I have noticed that many US based members have never left their own shores?  Just curious....most europeans have visited other countries - in the last five years I have been to Belgium, Italy (twice) Spain (5 times), Switzerland (every year), France (4 x a year), Canary Islands, USA (twice). 

It is clear that many US members have never ventured outside your borders - this may be because you are young and broke, or because you can find your vacation needs within your own borders.  Obviously the US is a big country with extremes of weather etc....but where do you go on holiday, and why?  And what stops you leaving the US?

Not being from the US I may not be the right one to comment. However You are lucky in the fact that you live in Europe and it is very very easy to travel to other countries affordably... I'd love to be in your situation.

Being from Aus and being miles from anywhere we have alot of great destinations here that I havent seen yet. However I have been overseas a few times and I am saving up to go to europe hopefully next year

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
sweetnsexy
post Mar 10 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #3

D Cup

It's always refreshing to see that one of our colonial cousins is seeking cultural enlightenment!! smile.gif

Seriously though, where do aussies tend to go for holidays?

--------------------
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 10 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

I've traveled overseas quite a bit being in the Marines, but when I take a vacation it's always been in the U.S.. I'll be taking a four day vacation in Charleston, S.C. starting on Wednesday. I hope it's in the 80's the whole time.
+Quote Post
frenchguy_pa
post Mar 10 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #5

C Cup

Member No.: 12,461

me in Corse isle soon france smile.gif

hope come to usa one day smile.gif

--------------------
Yahoo Messenger : frenchguy_pa
+Quote Post
sweetnsexy
post Mar 10 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #6

D Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 10 2006, 06:54 PM)
I've traveled overseas quite a bit being in the Marines, but when I take a vacation it's always been in the U.S.. I'll be taking a four day vacation in Charleston, S.C. starting on Wednesday. I hope it's in the 80's the whole time.

So...what does Charleston offer that you don't get in Maine...? (Forgive my lack of US geography and knowledge...just curious..)

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 10 2006, 07:54 PM
Post #7

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Mar 10 2006, 06:53 PM)
It's always refreshing to see that one of our colonial cousins is seeking cultural enlightenment!! smile.gif

Seriously though, where do aussies tend to go for holidays?

I guess it depends on what u are looking for in a holiday.

I have been to Fiji, Vanuatu, New Caledonia etc because I love surfing and I love tropical locations. I do want to do the whole Europe thing though as I mentioned.

Many Aussies go to London (and end up staying there) and throughout Europe or holiday throughout the US

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 10 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #8

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

I have only been to Mexico I have been all over the United States, Been to TJ Mexico **no where fancy there ** and Juarez Mexico **like TJ but on the Texas side. Been to Puerto Vallarte which was beautiful and tropical and summer 04 went to Cabo San Lucas not as nice as PV but also awesome place.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 10 2006, 08:51 PM
Post #9

Double D's

Forgot to add though I want to visit many places and I am sure I will I have no desire to visit Asia but that is about it.

When I finish college I plan on taking a 2 week cruise to Europe to reward myself.

My dad is a navy man and has been almost everywhere around the world.
+Quote Post
Vlad
post Mar 10 2006, 09:03 PM
Post #10

B Cup

Member No.: 5,301

I generally stay at the 5 lakes near Meadow Lake. Great fishing, great camping zones. and if 1 lake is too crowded, there are 4 more to choose from withing a few KMs of eachother.

Though I have been to Romania now and then.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 10 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #11

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Mar 10 2006, 07:30 PM)
So...what does Charleston offer that you don't get in Maine...? (Forgive my lack of US geography and knowledge...just curious..)

Warm weather in March. The two cities are similar in that they are both port towns with working waterfronts. Cobblestone streets and brick sidewalks. Also, alot of the bars and resturants are converted warehouses. Ybor City in Tampa is also like this. I know 300 year old buildings are common in England, but there are only a few cities in America that have any. Charleston is one of the oldest/first settled cities.
+Quote Post
7mary3
post Mar 11 2006, 03:22 AM
Post #12

B Cup

Member No.: 9,990

I like to travel to places simply for the experience of new people and places. I enjoy going to unique places or the novelty type. For example the indian ruins at Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde, and Roswell, New Mexico because of all that alien stuff. I've traveled as far west as Neveda. I've also been to Germany, only because I have family over there. The plan is to go there this May.
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Mar 12 2006, 02:40 PM
Post #13

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

Carribean (Saint Martin)
Australia (Melbourne & Sydney)
Honduras
Canada (Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver)
Hawaii
All over U.S.

I'll go anywhere that has a nude beach nearby.

I just read an article mentioning how cheap flights were in Europe. That makes it VERY inexpensive to explore. Moreover, Europeans typically have more weeks of leave for vacation (from their employers) than in America. Average annual leave in America is two weeks.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 13 2006, 01:08 AM
Post #14

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 12 2006, 02:40 PM)
Carribean (Saint Martin)
Australia (Melbourne & Sydney)
Honduras
Canada (Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver)
Hawaii
All over U.S.

I just read an article mentioning how cheap flights were in Europe.  That makes it VERY inexpensive to explore.  Moreover, Europeans typically have more weeks of leave for vacation (from their employers) than in America.  Average annual leave in America is two weeks.

2 weeks!!! blink.gif Are you serious? I thought we got screwed in Australia by getting 4 weeks.

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
summoner
post Mar 13 2006, 01:15 AM
Post #15

D Cup

Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 12 2006, 08:40 PM)

I have never been in one biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 12 2006, 08:50 PM)
I just read an article mentioning how cheap flights were in Europe.  That makes it VERY inexpensive to explore.  Moreover, Europeans typically have more weeks of leave for vacation (from their employers) than in America.  Average annual leave in America is two weeks.

Flights are cheap! If I wanted to fly from Helsinki to Berlin I can find a flight that cost only 59€ and that isn´t much biggrin.gif And I could fly from Helsinki to New York it woulc cost about 1800€ smile.gif Here in Finland if you have steady work you will earn your vacation and after a year it´s four weeks! I just can´t wait to get to work biggrin.gif

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Mar 13 2006, 01:16 AM
Post #16

C Cup

Member No.: 12,859

I am American and have been many places,Carribean many times and Canada.I just wouldnt go to Europe right now.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 13 2006, 01:18 AM
Post #17

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 12 2006, 10:08 PM)
2 weeks!!! blink.gif  Are you serious? I thought we got screwed in Australia by getting 4 weeks.

He forgot to mention the 2 weeks is usually after 3-5 years ont he job the first usually 3 it is only one week.

Oh and that is the norm for fulltime employees which is 40+ hours a week rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 13 2006, 01:42 AM
Post #18

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 13 2006, 01:18 AM)
He forgot to mention the 2 weeks is usually after 3-5 years ont he job the first usually 3 it is only one week.

Oh and that is the norm for fulltime employees which is 40+ hours a week rolleyes.gif

fuck u guys get screwed hard.

In Aus for a standard 38-40hr week job you get 4 weeks per year and it starts counting from day 1

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 13 2006, 01:55 AM
Post #19

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 12 2006, 10:42 PM)
fuck u guys get screwed hard.

In Aus for a standard 38-40hr week job you get 4 weeks per year and it starts counting from day 1

I'm so moving!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Mar 13 2006, 07:40 AM
Post #20

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 11 2006, 12:54 AM)
I guess it depends on what u are looking for in a holiday.

I have been to Fiji, Vanuatu, New Caledonia etc because I love surfing and I love tropical locations. I do want to do the whole Europe thing though as I mentioned.

Many Aussies go to London (and end up staying there) and throughout Europe or holiday throughout the US

what an idea coz.gif nah.gif

I love my holidays I especially love america have been to Florida (twice), New York (twice), Las Vegas (four times), San Francisco, LA, Antigua, Jamaica, Kenya, Dubai, Canary Islands, Spain, Germany, Hawaii (this year), Mexico,Tunisia etc

Its my hobby and where most my money goes but I couldnt think of anything better, what better way to escape from people, troubles, work etc just bloody brilliant! smile.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 13 2006, 12:11 PM
Post #21

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Vlad @ Mar 10 2006, 07:03 PM)
I generally stay at the 5 lakes near Meadow Lake. Great fishing, great camping zones. and if 1 lake is too crowded, there are 4 more to choose from withing a few KMs of eachother.

As in Medaw Lake Saskatchewan?!?! I never thought in a million years Sask. would make the list of travel destinations, although if you like fishing, we have some of the best in the world. And you won't die from mercury poisoning eating them lol.

Anyway back to holidays. In Canada you get 15 work days off a year. So inclding weekends it equals 3 weeks. Not nearly enough. I've read in many European countries and now I see Australia as well, you get way more time off. It's just not in the mindset over here. It's like, if you take a lot of holidays you are lazy and would be better off working. I think if people had more time off though, they would work harder when they were at work. But whatever.

I think the reason a lot of N. Americans don't travel to other countries as much as say Europeans is because the countries are so big and diverse. I have a friend living in Poland and he travels to Czech Repuplic, Germany, Slovakia all the time. Well it's easy when you can just hop on a train and do it. Here it is a little more involved. In Canada, some of our provinces are as big as some countries. So just by staying within the boarders of my own country I have a lot of cool places to visit and it would take weeks just to travel from one side of Canada to the other. I don't get as much cultural diversity as going to different countries, but I generally don't like people lol, and would rather visit some lake in the middle of nowhere and camp and canoe.

But aside from Canada I have been to Mexico and Hawaii and those are fun to go to as a break during the winter. I also go down to the US every once in a while to stock up on cheap American alcohol as the border in only an hour away. But mostly I am too broke to go anywhere good even if I did have more time off. My wife is a travel agent but that doesn't much matter, cuz we can get cheap airfare but once we get there we'd have no mney to spend anyway lol. But such is life.

That is all.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
sweetnsexy
post Mar 13 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #22

D Cup

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 13 2006, 01:16 AM)
I am American and have been many places,Carribean many times and Canada.I just wouldnt go to Europe right now.

Why not Europe?? blink.gif

And you guys have my sympathy....I get 30 days a year paid holiday nah.gif

And like juicy, I LOVE my holidays! Thinking of Lake Louise next year for skiing...any reports, good or bad?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 14 2006, 12:02 PM
Post #23

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Mar 13 2006, 07:14 PM)
Why not Europe??  blink.gif

And you guys have my sympathy....I get 30 days a year paid holiday  nah.gif

And like juicy, I LOVE my holidays!  Thinking of Lake Louise next year for skiing...any reports, good or bad?

Not me, I hate time off from work, I wish I could never leave lol wink.gif

Lake Louise kicks ass for skiing and snowboarding plus you get some of the nicest scenery in all of Canada. But beware if you head up to Banff, I've heard it called the STD tourist capital of the world, but it's beautiful otherwise, watch for bears!

Plus I'm only a days drive away, wanna hookup? 03.gif (Don't worry, I'm healthy as a horse.....not a drip.)

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 14 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #24

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Mar 13 2006, 09:14 PM)
Why not Europe??  blink.gif

And you guys have my sympathy....I get 30 days a year paid holiday  nah.gif

And like juicy, I LOVE my holidays!  Thinking of Lake Louise next year for skiing...any reports, good or bad?

damn thats 6 weeks.... so thats why there are brits in Bondi all year round! tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 14 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #25

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 14 2006, 04:35 PM)
damn thats 6 weeks.... so thats why there are brits in Bondi all year round! tongue.gif

I thought it would be bondi in the brits, but to each his own. not that there's anything wrong with that gay.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 14 2006, 06:51 PM
Post #26

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 14 2006, 06:40 PM)
I thought it would be bondi in the brits, but to each his own. not that there's anything wrong with that  gay.gif

*hangs his head in shame* tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 14 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #27

Liquor and Whores

BAM!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
sweetnsexy
post Mar 15 2006, 08:45 PM
Post #28

D Cup

Boys, boys!! I'd accommodate you both anytime!!

Trust you are looking after the Queen, bondi? And looks like Australia are planning to simply outnumber the other teams at the Games!! tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 16 2006, 06:21 AM
Post #29

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Mar 15 2006, 08:45 PM)
Boys, boys!!  I'd accommodate you both anytime!!

Trust you are looking after the Queen, bondi?  And looks like Australia are planning to simply outnumber the other teams at the Games!!  tongue.gif

Apart from Gnappy no one would know what we are talking about!

I guess the host nation gets to throw in some extra athletes!

The Queen is doing fine although she has mainly been in melbourne. Did you see the ceremony???

I was dissapointed the whole rendition of "god save the queen" wasnt belted out because I love that anhtem... its so rousing!

Did you see the final singer, Delta Goodrem? Isn't she just the most beautiful thing?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 16 2006, 11:42 AM
Post #30

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 16 2006, 04:21 AM)
Apart from Gnappy no one would know what we are talking about!

I guess the host nation gets to throw in some extra athletes!

The Queen is doing fine although she has mainly been in melbourne. Did you see the ceremony???

I was dissapointed the whole rendition of "god save the queen" wasnt belted out because I love that anhtem... its so rousing!

Did you see the final singer, Delta Goodrem? Isn't she just the most beautiful thing?

I DO know what you're talking about but I didn't watch the opening ceremonies. I have got to get into the spirit of summer games since I just finished watching the winter olympics and am still shovelling snow off my walk!

Here's to Canada kicking some Commonwealth ass! nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post

3 Pages  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 04:40 PM