Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Hey Everyone :), introduction

curvyleah
post Oct 6 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hey guys, I never even saw this forum until I went exploring this afternoon and see that I too am overdue for an introduction.

my name is Leah and I am a 33 year old mother from the spacecoast in Florida. I grew up here and I love it. I have an extremely intelligent and well behaved son.

I work at a doctors office for two doctors and my job is very busy. This is a nice release when I have alone time.

The guy that I have been dating for quite a while is really turned on by seeing my pics on here and I have found it very sexy as well. He also has a fantasy of eventually seeing me being pleasured by somebody else as well and maybe join in on me, but I am very particular and cautious so we have yet to really try it. Sounds pretty exciting to me, the thought of it. I love turning on my partner and I am always willing to try new things. I believe in being very open in bed but also knowing how to be a lady when outside of private times. You would never see me on the street and think that I would be on this site and that's how I like it. wink.gif

I have tried one other site before, but I'm relatively new to all of this. I don't have any messengers so I'm sorry to everyone who has messaged me and asked if I could chat. I am totally open to chatting here of course and if there's any way to do it easier just let me know. You may just have to walk me through it. Lol

I also want to again say thank you to the countless men and women who have sent me messages of support and sweet compliments. I have been so overwhelmed by the messages and it is very flattering and fun. I enjoyed chatting with each of you. I also want to thank everyone for all of their votes and sexy comments. Xoxoxo More to come.....wink.gif

<a href="http://s1070.photob

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 6 2013, 05:23 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Oct 6 2013, 04:33 PM)
hey guys, I never even saw this forum until I went exploring this afternoon and see that I too am overdue for an introduction.

my name is Leah and I am a 33 year old mother from the spacecoast in Florida. I grew up here and I love it. I have an extremely intelligent and well behaved son.

I work at a doctors office for two doctors and my job is very busy. This is a nice release when I have alone time.

The guy that I have been dating for quite a while is really turned on by seeing my pics on here and I have found it very sexy as well.? He also has a fantasy of eventually seeing me being pleasured by somebody else as well and maybe join in on me, but I am very particular and cautious so we have yet to really try it. Sounds pretty exciting to me, the thought of it. I love turning on my partner and I am always willing to try new things. I believe in being very open in bed but also knowing how to be a lady when outside of private times. You would never see me on the street and think that I would be on this site and that's how I like it. wink.gif

I have tried one other site before, but I'm relatively new to all of this. I don't have any messengers so I'm sorry to everyone who has messaged me and asked if I could chat. I am totally open to chatting here of course and if there's any way to do it easier just let me know. You may just have to walk me through it. Lol

I also want to again say? thank you to? the countless men and women who have sent me messages of support and sweet compliments. I have been so overwhelmed by the? messages and it is very flattering and fun. I enjoyed chatting with each of you. I also want to thank everyone for all of their votes and sexy comments. Xoxoxo More to come.....wink.gif

+Quote Post
crimson
post Oct 6 2013, 07:38 PM
Post #3

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,340

[/quote]

mmMM devil-smiley-052.gif I love this photo you look so Sexy Beautiful.Woow 22.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
KrisOfMO
post Oct 6 2013, 07:52 PM
Post #4

Training Bra

Member No.: 36,877

Too bad you have to wait for your bf's cast to come off from high-fiving all his friends.
+Quote Post
badgirlpinky
post Oct 6 2013, 08:19 PM
Post #5

B Cup

Member No.: 39,359

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
major boobage
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 6 2013, 08:44 PM
Post #6

Unregistered

QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Oct 6 2013, 08:19 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Thanks xo
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 6 2013, 08:45 PM
Post #7

Unregistered

QUOTE(KrisOfMO @ Oct 6 2013, 07:52 PM)
Too bad you have to wait for your bf's cast to come off from high-fiving all his friends.

My bfs cast? Huh? My bf doesn't have one. You must have the wrong girl
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 6 2013, 08:46 PM
Post #8

Unregistered

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Oct 6 2013, 05:23 PM)

Thank you crimson. Xoxo
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Oct 7 2013, 01:40 AM
Post #9

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

Damn... amazing inside and outside. Perfect!
+Quote Post
mango meat
post Oct 7 2013, 01:50 AM
Post #10

Unregistered

[quote=curvyleah,Oct 6 2013, 04:33 PM]
<a href="http://s1070.photobhey guys, I never even saw this forum until I went exploring this afternoon and see that I too am overdue for an introduction.

The guy that I have been dating for quite a while is really turned on by seeing my pics on here and I have found it very sexy as well. He also has a fantasy of eventually seeing me being pleasured by somebody else as well and maybe join in on me, but I am very particular and cautious so we have yet to really try it. Sounds pretty exciting to me, the thought of it. I love turning on my partner and I am always willing to try new things. I believe in being very open in bed but also knowing how to be a lady when outside of private times. You would never see me on the street and think that I would be on this site and that's how I like it. wink.gif

I also want to again say thank you to the countless men and women who have sent me messages of support and sweet compliments. I have been so overwhelmed by the messages and it is very flattering and fun. I enjoyed chatting with each of you. I also want to thank everyone for all of their votes and sexy comments. Xoxoxo More to come.....wink.gif

You are fast becoming my favorite lady to follow on this site. Your tits are just like I like them ...big with big nipples. Would love to be the one who joins you as part of a threesome.

+Quote Post
mtnguy75
post Oct 7 2013, 03:20 AM
Post #11

Double D's

Member No.: 20,772

Always loved your lovely pics darlin! 2thumbs.gif . Welcome to RMM and thanks for sharing with all us internet pervs 22.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 7 2013, 05:19 AM
Post #12

Unregistered

QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Oct 7 2013, 03:20 AM)
Always loved your lovely pics darlin!  2thumbs.gif . Welcome to RMM and thanks for sharing with all us internet pervs  22.gif  tongue.gif

Thank you! So nice to hear from you on this site. Xoxo
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 7 2013, 05:20 AM
Post #13

Unregistered

QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Oct 7 2013, 01:40 AM)
Damn... amazing inside and outside. Perfect!

Aw thank you Xoxo
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 7 2013, 05:21 AM
Post #14

Unregistered

[quote=mango meat,Oct 7 2013, 01:50 AM]
[quote=curvyleah,Oct 6 2013, 04:33 PM]
<a href="http://s1070.photobhey guys, I never even saw this forum until I went exploring this afternoon and see that I too am overdue for an introduction.

You are fast becoming my favorite lady to follow on this site. Your tits are just like I like them ...big with big nipples. Would love to be the one who joins you as part of a threesome.

[/quote]
Thank you. I'm so glad you like them! Xoxo
+Quote Post
mtnguy75
post Oct 7 2013, 05:23 AM
Post #15

Double D's

Member No.: 20,772

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Oct 7 2013, 03:19 AM)
Thank you! So nice to hear from you on this site.  Xoxo

love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
riggerman
post Oct 7 2013, 08:44 AM
Post #16

D Cup

Member No.: 21,342

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Oct 6 2013, 04:33 PM)

The guy that I have been dating for quite a while is really turned on by seeing my pics on here and I have found it very sexy as well.  He also has a fantasy of eventually seeing me being pleasured by somebody else as well and maybe join in on me, but I am very particular and cautious so we have yet to really try it. Sounds pretty exciting to me, the thought of it. I love turning on my partner and I am always willing to try new things. I believe in being very open in bed but also knowing how to be a lady when outside of private times. You would never see me on the street and think that I would be on this site and that's how I like it. wink.gif

I also want to again say  thank you to  the countless men and women who have sent me messages of support and sweet compliments. I have been so overwhelmed by the  messages and it is very flattering and fun. I enjoyed chatting with each of you. I also want to thank everyone for all of their votes and sexy comments. Xoxoxo More to come.....wink.gif

Welcome and thanks for posting those pix of your lovely self 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
mango meat
post Oct 7 2013, 09:32 AM
Post #17

Unregistered

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Oct 7 2013, 05:21 AM)
Thank you. I'm so glad you like them! Xoxo

Curvy Leah pictures = 22.gif
+Quote Post
renegade311
post Oct 7 2013, 10:59 AM
Post #18

C Cup

Member No.: 26,577

Love all your pics curveyleah. I hope you share many pictures of your awesome boobage with us on the message boards.

--------------------
"Boobs: proof that men can pay attention to two things at once."
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Oct 7 2013, 12:09 PM
Post #19

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

So hot and beautiful, I'm getting moist...
22.gif

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Oct 7 2013, 08:47 PM
Post #20

Double D's

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Oct 7 2013, 05:20 AM)
Aw thank you Xoxo

You're definitely a keeper! love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 8 2013, 04:13 AM
Post #21

Unregistered

QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Oct 7 2013, 08:47 PM)
You're definitely a keeper! love-smiley-077.gif

Thank you Xoxo
+Quote Post
vanman3360
post Oct 8 2013, 09:45 AM
Post #22

A Cup

Member No.: 39,164

You are gorgeous.. sweetie...
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 9 2013, 07:00 AM
Post #23

Unregistered

QUOTE(vanman3360 @ Oct 8 2013, 09:45 AM)
You are gorgeous.. sweetie...

thank you xoxo love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 9 2013, 07:01 AM
Post #24

Unregistered

my verification pics wink.gif more to come

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 9 2013, 07:46 AM
Post #25

Unregistered

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Oct 9 2013, 07:01 AM)

I hope everybody has a good day today!
+Quote Post
rage
post Oct 9 2013, 06:22 PM
Post #26

D Cup

Member No.: 33,906

.......think I just may have!!!!!!!

03.gif

--------------------
Dont let your meatloaf!i!
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 9 2013, 06:46 PM
Post #27

Unregistered

QUOTE(rage @ Oct 9 2013, 06:22 PM)
.......think I just may have!!!!!!!

03.gif

lol thank you Rage....sounds hot to me wink.gif
+Quote Post
mango meat
post Oct 9 2013, 08:49 PM
Post #28

Unregistered

Absolutely mouth watering, cock hardening beauties. My God! 22.gif
+Quote Post
curvyleah
post Oct 9 2013, 09:04 PM
Post #29

Unregistered

QUOTE(mango meat @ Oct 9 2013, 08:49 PM)
Absolutely mouth watering, cock hardening beauties. My God! 22.gif

Thanks wink.gif xoxo
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Oct 9 2013, 09:12 PM
Post #30

Double D's

QUOTE(curvyleah @ Oct 9 2013, 06:46 PM)
lol thank you Rage....sounds hot to me wink.gif

YOU sound hot, babe!
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 06:08 AM