Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Exhibitionism Stories

Bobaloo
post Jan 18 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #91

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 18 2007, 06:00 PM)
put only got 750,000,000 hits  unsure.gif

I just googled google and got 944,000,000 hits

hotbot-ing google yields only 230,340,000 hits

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 18 2007, 06:24 PM
Post #92

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 18 2007, 04:09 PM)
I just googled google and got  944,000,000 hits
hotbot-ing google yields only 230,340,000 hits

I googled hotbot at google.ca and got 11,000,000 hits and then googled it at google.com and got 10,800,000. I think we have a conspiracy on our hands wacko.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 18 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #93

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 18 2007, 06:24 PM)
I googled hotbot at google.ca and got 11,000,000 hits and then googled it at google.com and got 10,800,000. I think we have a conspiracy on our hands wacko.gif

We are the biggest nerds around. wacko.gif

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 18 2007, 06:47 PM
Post #94

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 18 2007, 04:43 PM)
We are the biggest nerds around. wacko.gif

Don't be so sure. Google tells me there are 21,900,000 out there. smilio02.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Jan 18 2007, 06:48 PM
Post #95

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 18 2007, 06:24 PM)

That's quite a titillating exhibitionism story, but the ending needs some work.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 18 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #96

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 18 2007, 06:48 PM)

You said titillating. laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 18 2007, 06:50 PM
Post #97

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 18 2007, 06:47 PM)
Don't be so sure. Google tells me there are 21,900,000 out there.  smilio02.gif

Phew! we're not alone

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 18 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #98

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 18 2007, 04:48 PM)

I'm sure you could help me out with a happy ending wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 18 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #99

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 18 2007, 06:53 PM)

is there any other kind?? laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
closeup
post Jan 18 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #100

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 18 2007, 06:53 PM)

When I was running every day I used to get massages on a pretty regular basis. My massuse was about 22 and really hot. She lived in the same apartment building as me. She always had a new car, nice clothes, plenty of spending money. I would always acuse her of offering some of her clients a "happy ending" but she'd deny it. I still to this day think she was.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 18 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #101

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 18 2007, 05:00 PM)
When I was running every day I used to get massages on a pretty regular basis. My massuse was about 22 and really hot. She lived in the same apartment building as me. She always had a new car, nice clothes, plenty of spending money. I would always acuse her of offering some of her clients a "happy ending" but she'd deny it. I still to this day think she was.

You should have tried getting one, ya know, to prove your theory. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 18 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #102

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 18 2007, 07:04 PM)
You should have tried getting one, ya know, to prove your theory. wink.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 19 2007, 02:58 AM
Post #103

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 18 2007, 05:59 PM)
I just found this and had to slap it up somewhere where it would be appropriate.

Once again.... very funny pic grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
closeup
post Jan 19 2007, 08:51 AM
Post #104

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 18 2007, 07:12 PM)
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Yeah, don't think it didn't occur to me. But I knew her boyfriend and they both knew my girlfriend so it woulda spelled trouble all the way around. Besides, the kind of massages I was getting. deep tissue, didn't really make me feel horny as much as nauseous. She was literally squeezing the lactic acid out of my leg muscles into my bloodstream. It felt good afterwards, later in the day, put during and immediately following, I'd feel like I wanted to puke. Gnappy runs, he knows what I'm talking about.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 19 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #105

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 19 2007, 08:51 AM)
Yeah, don't think it didn't occur to me. But I knew her boyfriend and they both knew my girlfriend so it woulda spelled trouble all the way around. Besides, the kind of massages I was getting. deep tissue, didn't really make me feel horny as much as nauseous. She was literally squeezing the lactic acid out of my leg muscles into my bloodstream. It felt good afterwards, later in the day, put during and immediately following, I'd feel like I wanted to puke. Gnappy runs, he knows what I'm talking about.

does that sound dirty to anyone else? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 19 2007, 01:52 PM
Post #106

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 19 2007, 06:51 AM)

I know what about lactic acid and lactic acid threshholds only too well.
In fact baking soda has been known to help lower lactic acid in the bloodstream. But it also gives you explosive diarrhea. Gotta take the good with the bad. laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 19 2007, 10:35 AM)
does that sound dirty to anyone else? confused-smiley-013.gif

Confession can be made to sound dirty at RMM.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 19 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #107

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 19 2007, 01:52 PM)
I know what about lactic acid and lactic acid threshholds only too well.
In fact baking soda has been known to help lower lactic acid in the bloodstream. But it also gives you explosive diarrhea. Gotta take the good with the bad.  laughing-smiley-017.gif
Confession can be made to sound dirty at RMM.

Here are some other perfectly normal words that used in context, are G rated... but used here are far worse;

Slit
Moist
Hole
Shaft
Box

etc etc

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 21 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #108

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

[quote=hott1976,Jan 8 2007, 07:56 PM]
[quote=hott1976,Jan 1 2007, 01:10 PM]
i do have a story...
not sure if it fits in here but worth a try.

A long time ago (probably my sophmore year) in college i decided to take a road trip with my boyfriend at the time to go pick up one of his friends from Brown University somewhere up north.
My car was small but would make it all the way up there so we decided to take it. It was a jeep. We are driving up and of course i was gettin a little anxious cause it seemed like a very long long road trip to go pick this guy and all his college stuff up, so i decided why not relieve myself and do a little playing. I was not the driver so i managed to pull down my pants, recline the seat and move my panties over to the side. I wanted to really excite the driver (who was my bf). We are driving on some major highway and i'm totally squirming and playing and when i look over he is checkin me out and has a nice firm grip on his cock. He was very hard and i could tell that instantly even if he was wearing jeans. He managed to convince me to pull my panties down to my knees and i did...at this point driving was not safe. smile.gif He put his fingers inside me to feel how wet i was and i hadn't even begun to work very hard. I think it was just the mere thougth of being so turned on and turning him on to the point where he couldn't really do anything about it. I would say it was dusk..not dark but not sunny. His fingers were wet and then he rubbed them on my lips (my mouth...for clarification purposes)...which was completely sexy. To make this long story a bit shorter, a few big rigs drove by and caught a glipse of what was going on (as the car was not driving in a straight path). I ended up pleasuring myself with some squirming and squealing.... a bit more happened once we picked up the friend from brown univ. I have to admit..the friend was hot as hell.
To Be Continued................
Ok...so we get to the university. We travel here and there looking for his dorm. I wasn't so excited about this part as it was getting a tad bit late.... we got there around 11 and i knew the three of us were going to try to mash everything into my little jeep. That meant a little work. We got to his dorm room and of course had a few beers. When i first walked in and was introduced i felt my mouth hit the floor grinning-smiley-003.gif this guy was so damn hot i wasn't sure how i was going to flirt with him without anyone really being able to tell....mainly my bf. ohmy.gif
Needless to say i was able to do it without words....or at least i caught his eye a few times. I had to been down and bend over and i was wearing jeans so my ass was looking good and the thong (panties) was just hanging out of the top. I think i may even have caught a glimpse of my boyfriend pointing it out to him, you know like the "hey man, i hit that" kind of deal. I was totally digging the eyes on me from him anyway, and no disrespect to the bf. If i could i would have my way with both of them. I think maybe one watching the other working...i had not yet had a mmf thing go on. I also noticed that he was trying to catch a glimpse down the shirt as i was wearing a v-neck. I think they both were diggin me and i was working my butt of trying to get the boxes out and furniture out. We managed to get everything crammed in there....so we all were out in the car. We packed him in the backseat to and put more stuff on his lap. My bf was driving the car and i hopped in the front passenger side seat... he was sitting behind me. At this point i would have to say it's close to 1:00 and pitch black. We start heading back to PA.... I turned around and asked if he was at least ok back there cause i knew it was going to be an uncomfortalbe ride and then asked if he needed anything (assuming a drink or anything else before we got on the interstate) He winked........
i almost fell out of my seat. wink.gif I knew that was my cue. I leaned over and kissed my bf on the neck and said i didn't need anything either, i didn't want to him to become curious of my behavior as i hadn't been so "lovey' for sake of a better word the whole time we were around this cat.
Were off...........

As we were driving those two boys were chattin it up as if they hadn't seen each other in years... well maybe they hadn't. It had been a year. No one was really paying any attention to me and i knew he (the bf) was engulfed in the conversations...about college sports etc. i decided to be a little daring and reach behind the seat... thought this would get someones' attention. And i was bored. so quietly reached back and touched his calf...rubbed it up and down just a little so he would know that it wasn't an accidentle touch. He grabbed my hand and gently slid it up his towards his knee. I knew that moving up any further would look akward and it would be uncomfortable...although i really wanted to know what was going on under his pants. I moved my seat up a bit further so i could give him a little more room and put my hands back where they belonged. Still those two wree talking away. I did manage to let the chair part of the seat lean a little since i had moved up giving his knees more. The more adjusting i did the more i wanted to be touched.... by either one of them at this point. He leaned forward as if he was adjusting and interested in what his buddy had to say and put his right hand on my chair.... gently brushing my neck. We were an hour away from home and i knew there was going to be no partying when we got there as it was very very late. I was planning the next move... and i wanted it to be some serious touching (and wasn't going to go all the way with my boyfriends pal). And i wish i could say my bf suggested that they both have me sad.gif . The rest of the ride home there was some brief brushing up against each other maybe a little more let caressing.... he even squeezed my hand once which to me was suggesting he kinda wanted me. confused-smiley-013.gif We finally pulled into the driveway.. my bf was living with another roommate at the time which wasn't there. We left all the big stuff in the car but took in our clothes and some of his clothes. We all agreed it was time for bed, the talking (uh) and driving had worn out my man so i knew i wasn't going to be ravaging him that late. We walked in, put our things down etc. I got some blankets and pillows for him as he was going to be sleeping on the couch. Wasn't going to let him sleep in the other bedroom as i'd be pissed if someone i didn't know was sleeping in my bed (and making out with a chick).....
TBC grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 21 2007, 12:36 PM
Post #109

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

wow that was long , but worth the read , waiting for the ending .. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 21 2007, 12:42 PM
Post #110

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

the ending is good.... you can see that he got me... i'm the chick that was doing some making out. And in the roommates bed! smile.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 21 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #111

Melon Master

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 21 2007, 12:42 PM)
the ending is good.... you can see that he got me... i'm the chick that was doing some making out.  And in the roommates bed!  smile.gif

outstanding , as a matter of fact i would like to have been outstanding in the hall .
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 22 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #112

I don't suffer FOOLS

the ending is good.... you can see that he got me... i'm the chick that was doing some making out.  And in the roommates bed!  smile.gif

With sex... endings are ALWAYS good 04.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
wincy69
post Jan 22 2007, 04:26 AM
Post #113

B Cup

Member No.: 17,393

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 21 2007, 04:42 PM)

I think this guy is going to be seriously lucky!!!

2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 22 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #114

Melon Master

Attached Image

something like this ?
+Quote Post
MrMike1952
post Jan 22 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #115

B Cup

Member No.: 20,270

A very hot and arousing story. Great job.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 22 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #116

Liquor and Whores

hott, you sure know how to tell a good story!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 22 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #117

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 22 2007, 02:00 PM)
hott, you sure know how to tell a good story!

but you know what they say? A picture is worth a thousand words!!!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 23 2007, 01:20 AM
Post #118

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Hott, you're killing me in here. can't wait to hear more of your story.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jan 24 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #119

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

I've given the question of whether or not to tell this story a lot of thought, and in the end came to the conclusion that it probably wouldn't hurt. About five year ago I went on vacation with a boyfriend to Jamaica. I had NO idea what the term "hedonism" implied at the time, but it wasn't long before I became aware of a world that I'd never been a part of (or even thought of becoming a part of). OMG! The place we stayed was prctically a nudist camp! There were naked people everywhere, doing everything you can imagine in plain view, out in the open. I'd never seen people having sex in public like that. It was completely mind blowing. After we were there a couple of days it became fun just walking around watching everything. My first personal experience came one day when my boyfriend went off with some guys to play golf and left me to enjoy the beach for the day alone. I decided that as I was on a nude beach that I should do as the Romans do. I noticed three naked staring at mefor quite some time. This made me very nervous, so I got up and walked down to the water and went for a swim and tried to limit their view of me by stay submerged. After a short time I thought "this is stupid" so I went back to my lounge and tried to relax. Before I knew it they were standing along side of me trying to strike up a conversation. It was basicsmall talk. I have to say the sight of three adult men strange men standing just a foot or two away from me, at times with their cocks literally inches from my face ecited me. I watched their eyes and they were all scanning my body. After about twenty minutes two of them spotted a couple of women that they obviously knew and went off with them. The third guy stayed along side of my lounge continuing to "bla-bla" me. It wasn't long before I realized that his cock had reached a semiaroused state. It was now pointing directly at my face. I could feel that little tickle I get in my clitoris when I'm about to get turned on. I stared at his thing so that he'd see me admiring it to see where this was going. I remember I didn't really ever consider that I'd ever actually have sex with this guy, but it was kind of fun turning him on. I looked up at him and said "wow, look at you! You know you've got a beautiful dick. Don't you?" He smailed,and his dick shot to full attention. I sat up abruptely (like I was excited) and made some little sexy sound. The guy's hand moved over to his dick and his fingers wapped around it and squeezed. We continued to talk with him asking me if I wanted to do him or was I here for sex? I told him that I was here with someone and that I really didn't have any designs on sleeping with anyone else. But, I did say I was having a good time watching people having sex all over the place. IIt was at this time when I noticed that his hand had graduated to sliding slowly up and down the shaft of his cock. A reality check hit me momentarily, and I thought to myself that I cpuldn't believe that I was sitting there, butt naked on the edge of my lounge, on a beach with people walking by, watching this strange man slowly jack off about a foot and a half from my face. He snapped me out of my hpno-thought by asking if I thought it would be OK if he asked me to touch myself for him. I was actually surprised at the word that then came out of my mouth. "Sure, I'm so horny right now all I want to do is cum as hard as I can." I swung one leg over back on the lounge and slid my right hand down into my pubic hair, between my lips and onto the tip of my clit. It had to be 95 degrees out, but when I looked down at my body, I noticed that My nipples were about as hard as I'd ever seen them. I looked up to see that he'd moved closer and he was now standing with his dick almost over me. He was still jacking his dick off slowly, but I could tell something was happening as his leg and butt muscles kept tensing up. As I looked away I could see several guys as well as couples glancing our way. GOD!!!!!!!! I was SO turned on! I closed my eyes momentarily, then felt his lg brushing up against my left leg that was still off the lounge with my foot in the sand. This caused me to look up at him, and as I did I heard a muffled groan from him as I saw a huge glob of white cum stremming out of the head of his dick. It hit me on the shoulder, arm, left voob, and nipple. I'm sure my eues went totally wide as I watched his cock continue to squirt and drip on me. I closed my eyes once again and noe rubbing my clit as fast as I could, came so hard I actually screamed. I opened my eyes to see and hear a couple of men and women applauding. During the following 10 days a lot more stuff happened. I had the time of my life on that vacation and became aware of a part of my sexuality that I never knew existed. But, on that day when I went back to the room, I culdn't help thinking about what had happened and the thought of it turned me on all over again. So, I walked outonto the patio (which was in plain vie of the pool area) an pulled up a lounge with the intention to masterbate again. This time I knew ecactly what I was doing and decided to just put on a show for anyone who wanted to watch. I made mysel comfortable, spread my legs as far apart as I could and proceded to fingerbang myself. Before I knew it I had several people around me watching me. Even now just remembering some of the things I did on that vacation gets me so hot that I need to find the nearest ladiesroom so I can masterbate. I'm sure that it was without a doubt the "trigger" that turned me into an uncontroled exhibitionist. Someday I want to go back to the same hotel and atmosphere. It was totally wonderful looking at so many erect penises everywhere as well as seeing women going down on men in every nook of the hotel. The oral sex in that place is UNBELIEVABLE! Ecuse me now guys....Gotta go take care of business.
*KISSES*
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 24 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #120

Melon Master

I cant read all that I would have to stop to take a pee break ... How about the cliff notes version for us old people . 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post

10 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 05:23 AM