Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages < 1 2 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bound To Happen Sometime.

bondiguy
post Sep 11 2006, 03:10 AM
Post #31

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 9 2006, 02:02 PM)
I dont follow ausiie news   at all , but  Im guessing if the family decides that it should  be shown , could it be a matter for the courts to decide  ? I guarantee  here in the states  ther would be about 6 lawyers lining up  to take on either side of this case  and there would be millions either spent or won  before the case was done  , and then some tabloid would send in a plant  and steel the tape anyway and pirate it  .  Its not a matter of whats right and whats wrong  its about the Money here in the state anyway  ...

They family could battle in the courts and waste as much money as they wanted to (although highly unlikely) but his manager is the sole rights holder to all his footage... no two ways about it, end of story! He would have to green light the footage release

It is like Nirvana. Dave and Krist fucking played in the band but because of Cunteny Love who is the majority owner of all things Nirvana they can not release shit without her blessing.... and she is a physco hose beast

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 14 2006, 11:52 AM
Post #32

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 11 2006, 03:10 AM)
They family could battle in the courts and waste as much money as they wanted to (although highly unlikely) but his manager is the sole rights holder to all his footage... no two ways about it, end of story! He would have to green light the footage release

It is like Nirvana. Dave and Krist fucking played in the band but because of Cunteny Love who is the majority owner of all things Nirvana they can not release shit without her blessing.... and she is a physco hose beast

The problem I see at least in the states , the tabloid will offer MIllions for that kind of reality footage , it sells , fact is its just like when Princess D died in a car crash the photgrapher that caught that on tape was a instant millionare . Its a sad state of things in the world when it comes to that , but the fact is people like to see the blood and guts and gorry things in life , Not saying its right but its the state of things ... smile.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 15 2006, 12:42 AM
Post #33

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 14 2006, 11:52 AM)
The problem  I see  at least in the states , the tabloid will offer  MIllions  for that kind of reality  footage , it sells , fact is its just like when Princess D  died in a car crash  the  photgrapher that caught that on tape was a instant millionare . Its a sad state  of things  in the world when it comes to that , but the fact is people like to see the blood and guts and gorry things in life , Not saying its right  but its the state of things  ...   smile.gif

Mate I know, we are an ever increasing society of voyeurs. The point of difference is that (sorry of generalising) but Aussies aren't as greedy as Americans. Steve's manager was a close personal friend and I dont think he wil "sell out" unless steve's family urge him to release the footage

The Doco Steve was shooting is being finished off by his team and will no doubt be released sans the death footage

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 15 2006, 06:54 AM
Post #34

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 15 2006, 12:42 AM)
Mate I know, we are an ever increasing society of voyeurs. The point of difference is that (sorry of generalising) but Aussies aren't as greedy as Americans. Steve's manager was a close personal friend and I dont think he wil "sell out" unless steve's family urge him to release the footage

The Doco Steve was shooting is being finished off by his team and will no doubt be released sans the death footage

thats cool , never been to your great country , and I mean that in the sense that it was said , I visited canada a few yrs ago and the people I met there , I firmly believe they have that same mentality , its just not that way here in the states , its sad really here its who dies with the most toys wins , Why ? I have no idea but there is great aurguments over money here .. coco.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 15 2006, 05:36 PM
Post #35

I don't suffer FOOLS

Likewise 3d, I have met some great Americans... hell I met alot of them because I live in a suburb that is highly populated by tourists in summer, and 80% of them are cool

but the states have the unshakeable tag of being materialistic and it is very very sad

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

2 Pages < 1 2
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd June 2024 - 08:30 PM