Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Avvilimento, An enigma wrapped in a tortilla

Avvilimento
post Sep 18 2005, 08:59 AM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,740

For those of you that were interested, some of you that weren't, and those of you who just like to read random posts, here's a little bit about me. Might want to pack a lunch, though - I type over 90wpm and have a tendancy to take the scenic rout to whatever point I'm trying to reach.

For starters I'm not Italian. That would've made things a lot easier if I was, but that's another story for another time. Perhaps another post in the 411, but we'll see. The name actually translates to "Depression", but it's the kind of depression as in a hole in the ground - not exactly what I had in mind, but it does sound kinda neat.

Like Bondi, I'm an Aussie. Only I'm a few hundred KM north, just outside of a small town called Beachmere. For simplicity's sake, let's just say I'm a tad north of Brisbane. It's not quite as scenic as Bondi Beach by any means, but at least it's quiet. Perhaps sometime I'll get some shots of it, if anyone is interested.

I'm 22, work in IT retail, and have been described as being anything from a geek to a guru, depending on if people are being friendly or not. Strangely, both can be taken as a compliment in the right situation. When I'm not putting up with the ignorance of society, though, I tend to keep myself busy with photography, electronics, mechanics, and good old fashioned videogame violence.

Currently, I could best be described as in need of restoration. While I seem normal(ish), I'm actually both Bipolar Depressive and Psychotic Schizophrenic - a nice mix, given both conditions are typically mutually exclusive. I've been Bipolar now for the better part of 4 years, with the Schizophrenia for about 2. So if anything I say and/or do seems a bit off colour, you know part of the reason behind it.

I originally came here doing what the average desperate, single, lonely guy on broadband does - browsing the internet for women with great "assets". And boy did I find some! But, as time went by and seeing that the ladies here actually talk to the guys, and some of them are actually really nice, I decided to start becoming a bit more active. I still don't feel as though I actually fit in, but that's something I haven't exactly experienced in a long time now.

Well, that's about the basics. If you want to ask anything, feel free to do so - just pack another snack in preparation for the answer. Ask whatever you like; myself, photography, mathematics, mechanics, audio, IT or some offshoot of the above would be the easiest for me to answer, though.

Ciao,
Jon.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 19 2005, 03:16 AM
Post #2

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Being an Aussie you must now that I couldnt possibly read all that in one sitting... I'll rent the DVD! haha

Good to have you on baord mate grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Sep 19 2005, 06:49 AM
Post #3

B Cup

Perhaps I should turn it into a mini-series, 'eh? The kind that no-one will admit to watching, but every bastard has either downloaded it or got a copy from a mate simply because they could. Glad to be onboard, though.

I will eventually start becoming more active in other parts of the forum, but for now I might spend most of my time here. Testing the waters, so to speak - that and I don't want to take up a huge amount of space all these lovely ladies are using far more constructively.

The bad news, though, is I now have a new keyboard which is more comfortable to type on wink.gif

To be continued?
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Sep 19 2005, 08:18 AM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

keep posting chicky smile.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Sep 19 2005, 08:50 AM
Post #5

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

Cool AVV Welcome to the forum section... you will like it here !!!!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
bts34e
post Sep 19 2005, 08:52 AM
Post #6

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,147

Welcome baby!!! love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Sep 19 2005, 09:00 AM
Post #7

E Cup+

Member No.: 9,473

WELCOME
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 19 2005, 12:09 PM
Post #8

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

welcome avvil, I see you've been posting on the main page for a long time. Good to get to know ya better.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 20 2005, 02:14 AM
Post #9

I don't suffer FOOLS

finally I have a place to talk about Aussie shit! haha

What codes of footy to you follow Avv?

What about those Swans... hope they crack it for a big win on Saturday

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Sep 20 2005, 06:09 AM
Post #10

B Cup

I feel so un-Australian at the moment - I don't follow much sport, if any. All the players names I know seem to be of people who're retired, and I haven't the faintest idea which code they play for anyway. But don't worry - I won't try talking Idol, Dancing with the Stars or anything like that with you, either (I'd have to break my own legs if I started that!)

And thankyou all for the welcome. Yes, I have been leaving comments on the main page for a while now (I avoid posting anything negative - if I don't like what I see, I vote accordingly and move on), but I'm still a bit questionable about the actual forums. Though it definately seems that most the arseholes don't actually use them, so I might have to become more active. There's always so much going on, though - I have trouble keeping up!
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Sep 20 2005, 06:14 AM
Post #11

E Cup+

Member No.: 9,473

QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Sep 20 2005, 06:09 AM)
I feel so un-Australian at the moment - I don't follow much sport, if any.  All the players names I know seem to be of people who're retired, and I haven't the faintest idea which code they play for anyway.  But don't worry - I won't try talking Idol, Dancing with the Stars or anything like that with you, either (I'd have to break my own legs if I started that!)

And thankyou all for the welcome.  Yes, I have been leaving comments on the main page for a while now (I avoid posting anything negative - if I don't like what I see, I vote accordingly and move on), but I'm still a bit questionable about the actual forums.  Though it definately seems that most the arseholes don't actually use them, so I might have to become more active.  There's always so much going on, though - I have trouble keeping up!

we all have trouble keeping up on alot of the threads. smile.gif
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Sep 20 2005, 07:11 AM
Post #12

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

As we say in Philly, Yo Dude!!! What's Up!!

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Sep 21 2005, 03:59 AM
Post #13

B Cup

Looks like I might have actually found a use for myself here after all. Take, for example, today's poster "typhoon" - look familiar? Well she should, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some twat take the credit for someone else!

I'm an amateur photographer myself, and it'd piss me off to see someone else using one of my pictures without at least asking me (I'd probably say "Yes" if they did, but that's not the point). But to see someone not only "borrowing" a picture, but trying to borrow you is a bit rich.

*ahem* That's my bit for now. Greets go out to Pay, Hot Mama, Bondi, Gnapp, C'man, BTS and Juicy - thanks for taking the time to reply. You guys rock! (And not just for posting here - just in general, y'know)

Jon.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 22 2005, 03:09 AM
Post #14

I don't suffer FOOLS

thanks Avv... I do rock! haha

Are you sure though that you are Australian though? No sport? haha

So if we cant talk Aussie sport what about Aussie bands. The likes of Pete Murray, Powderfinger, Grinspoon... bands that Yanks wouldnt have heard of?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Sep 22 2005, 06:50 AM
Post #15

B Cup

Uhhh... Bondi.... you're not gonna believe this... hahaha! Nah, I'm all for Aussie music, but more for the likes of John Farnham, Human Nature and Kate Ceberano. Never really got into Aussie rock - but I'd kick back and have a yarn about it if it came up.

Perhaps we could see how many words we can use in said yarns that no-one else understands, 'eh? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 22 2005, 07:17 AM
Post #16

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Sep 22 2005, 06:50 AM)
Uhhh... Bondi.... you're not gonna believe this... hahaha!  Nah, I'm all for Aussie music, but more for the likes of John Farnham, Human Nature and Kate Ceberano.  Never really got into Aussie rock - but I'd kick back and have a yarn about it if it came up.

Perhaps we could see how many words we can use in said yarns that no-one else understands, 'eh? biggrin.gif

mow that would be a laugh cobber. A bit of this perhaps... "Today I had a dogs eye with dead horse and a pigs ear and it all went down beauty"

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 22 2005, 08:04 PM
Post #17

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 22 2005, 06:17 AM)
mow that would be a laugh cobber. A bit of this perhaps... "Today I had a dogs eye with dead horse and a pigs ear and it all went down beauty"

i guess i'll have to do the aussie to english translation for everyone else out there...

what bondi said was: "i like little boys" laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 23 2005, 01:05 AM
Post #18

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 22 2005, 08:04 PM)
i guess i'll have to do the aussie to english translation for everyone else out there...

what bondi said was: "i like little boys"  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Actually jrock... those familiar with rhyming slang (no one on RMM I presume) would know that what I said means "Today I had a meat pie with tomato sauce and a beer and it was great"

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Sep 23 2005, 06:00 AM
Post #19

B Cup

I'm starting to notice a pattern in JRock's postings... can't quite put my finger on it, though. Something to do with sherman tanks, you reckon, Bondi? grinning-smiley-003.gif

On other things, what's the opinion of Silverberry? I didn't want to leave comments on the main page as it makes me look like an arse but, with lighting that harsh and breasts that size, surely there would be a shadow cast on her forearms - her right (left of frame) at the very lest! Thoughts? coz.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 23 2005, 07:49 AM
Post #20

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Sep 23 2005, 06:00 AM)
I'm starting to notice a pattern in JRock's postings... can't quite put my finger on it, though.  Something to do with sherman tanks, you reckon, Bondi? grinning-smiley-003.gif

On other things, what's the opinion of Silverberry?  I didn't want to leave comments on the main page as it makes me look like an arse but, with lighting that harsh and breasts that size, surely there would be a shadow cast on her forearms - her right (left of frame) at the very lest!  Thoughts? coz.gif

oh yeah those septic tanks are something else avv haha

To be honest i didnt pay enough attention to that pic to notice but I will be sure to revisit and take a look!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 23 2005, 07:53 AM
Post #21

I don't suffer FOOLS

Avv I have seen that pic and while it is obvious the boobs are fake I now think its a photoshop job. Those boobs dont seem to be hers at all... real or fake. There is no shadow, its a cut and paste job

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Sep 23 2005, 07:59 AM
Post #22

B Cup

That's what I thought. Wanted to know what other people thought of it, too, or if maybe I'm just out of it as always.

What is it that makes people do things like that, do you suppose...? Attention seekers, obviously, but why is it that they don't mind everyone mocking them?
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 23 2005, 08:04 AM
Post #23

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Sep 23 2005, 07:59 AM)
That's what I thought.  Wanted to know what other people thought of it, too, or if maybe I'm just out of it as always.

What is it that makes people do things like that, do you suppose...?  Attention seekers, obviously, but why is it that they don't mind everyone mocking them?

to figure out the reasoning behind it would be impossible. Usually its 15yr old computer geeks who get their thrills by it somehow.

could be wrong about silver and if I am I apologise, it just looks kinda fake

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Sep 23 2005, 08:11 AM
Post #24

B Cup

Agreed. If we're wrong, we appologise - but there's sommat that just doesn't sit right about those pictures.... If not for the somewhat low quality, I'd check for tells, but it's hard to do that with such a small, low-fi picture.

On the plus side, though, the rest of her doesn't look at all bad, which makes it even more baffling if it is a photochop!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 23 2005, 08:15 AM
Post #25

I don't suffer FOOLS

agreed, and without sounding cruel I think if the pic is real she has performed an unnecessary surgery because the body is smoking hot!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 23 2005, 12:55 PM
Post #26

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 23 2005, 07:04 AM)
to figure out the reasoning behind it would be impossible. Usually its 15yr old computer geeks who get their thrills by it somehow.

could be wrong about silver and if I am I apologise, it just looks kinda fake

it was probably that 16 year old kid that was in here a couple weeks ago that you gave all that shit to bondi, lol

...and yes, there is a theme to many of my posts... usually because someone leaves a door way open and i can't help myself... but you have to admit, to be fair, i do leave several posts myself that just scream for a comeback food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 23 2005, 05:18 PM
Post #27

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 23 2005, 12:55 PM)
it was probably that 16 year old kid that was in here a couple weeks ago that you gave all that shit to bondi, lol
...and yes, there is a theme to many of my posts... usually because someone leaves a door way open and i can't help myself... but you have to admit, to be fair, i do leave several posts myself that just scream for a comeback  food-smiley-004.gif

me... piss of a 16yr old???? NEVER! haha

I know it must be hard for you to control yourself when one leaves a door open, particularly the back door... I heard it was your favourite thing to do? tongue.gif food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 23 2005, 05:20 PM
Post #28

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 23 2005, 05:18 PM)
I know it must be hard for you to control yourself when one leaves a door open, particularly the back door... I heard it was your favourite thing to do? tongue.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 23 2005, 05:46 PM
Post #29

I don't suffer FOOLS

He finally let his guard down and I have clawed one back!!! smilio04.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 23 2005, 06:35 PM
Post #30

Board Whore Emeritus

bravo bondi, bravo... lmao

although it was much more gentle when it was with you... i mean, at least you had the courtesy to give a reach around laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 03:34 AM