Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Australia, All things down under

bondiguy
post Sep 7 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #181

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 8 2007, 02:25 PM)
Anheuser-Busch brews Bud, Michelob, Busch and about 50 other lesser known beers. How Conde Nest could overlook Portland is unconscionable. Actually, I'd love to visit Sidney, it's pretty near the top of my "things-to-do" list.

I figured as much, also after another read through it was a UK magazine. Alotta pretty places in Europe are really close by for anyone in the UK so it is a good result for the cities tourism industry!

When ya do I will take you on a guided tour of the cities finest pubs and gentlemen's clubs!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 7 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #182

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 7 2007, 11:28 PM)
I figured as much, also after another read through it was a UK magazine. Alotta pretty places in Europe are really close by for anyone in the UK so it is a good result for the cities tourism industry!

When ya do I will take you on a guided tour of the cities finest pubs and gentlemen's clubs!

It's a deal. If anyone wants to visit Portland, as 3460 cruise ship passengers did yesterday, you won't have a hard time finding a travel guide. I love this city and know it like the back of my hand.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 8 2007, 01:11 AM
Post #183

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 8 2007, 02:44 PM)
It's a deal. If anyone wants to visit Portland, as 3460 cruise ship passengers did yesterday, you won't have a hard time finding a travel guide. I love this city and know it like the back of my hand.

I am still deciding if it is 2008 or 09 I will be visiting the US... in any case, sell Portland to me mate!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 10 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #184

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 7 2007, 09:25 PM)
Anheuser-Busch brews Bud, Michelob, Busch and about 50 other lesser known beers. How Conde Nest could overlook Portland is unconscionable. Actually, I'd love to visit Sidney, it's pretty near the top of my "things-to-do" list.

hmmm, my things to do list are:
be a monorail conductor,run out on a baseball field during a game, manage a beautiful country singer, eat the world's biggest hoagie, be a blackjack dealer, appear on the gong show, own the Dallas Cowboys, live in the woods, keeping a journal of my thoughts and bowling a perfect game.
I'll have to add Sydney to the list.

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 7 2007, 09:44 PM)

I thought you'd know it like the palm of your hand tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 11 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #185

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 11 2007, 04:55 AM)
be a monorail conductor,run out on a baseball field during a game, manage a beautiful country singer, eat the world's biggest hoagie, be a blackjack dealer, appear on the gong show, own the Dallas Cowboys, live in the woods, keeping a journal of my thoughts and bowling a perfect game.

ooohhhhhhhh that's a good list! tongue.gif

You could always get ur child to make prank phone calls to Sydney?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 11 2007, 12:54 AM
Post #186

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 10 2007, 10:42 PM)
ooohhhhhhhh that's a good list! tongue.gif

You could always get ur child to make prank phone calls to Sydney?

well it's definitely original tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 11 2007, 01:06 AM
Post #187

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 11 2007, 03:54 PM)
well it's definitely original tongue.gif

I am all about originality grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 11 2007, 10:21 AM
Post #188

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 7 2007, 04:15 PM)
Weird considering it was only released this week or last blink.gif

well maybe from that publication . but Forbes or somebody like that had it in 2006 .. which is released early 2007 . tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 11 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #189

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 31 2007, 05:08 PM)
Bous  , is that slang for bonus  ?  coco.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 3 2007, 02:11 AM)
It's aussie slang for bonus yes!

I knew that, that's why I wrote it like that. blink.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 10 2007, 01:55 PM)
I thought you'd know it like the palm of your hand tongue.gif

And here I thought you wanted to be a contestant on the Gong Show. But it's still a damn fine list.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 12 2007, 01:12 AM
Post #190

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 12 2007, 01:21 AM)
well maybe from that publication . but Forbes or somebody like that had it in  2006 .. which is released  early 2007  .  tongue.gif

Hence it is an ANNUAL poll... meaning it is done EVERY YEAR! coco.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 14 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #191

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 11 2007, 11:12 PM)
Hence it is an ANNUAL poll... meaning it is done EVERY YEAR! coco.gif

your learning , slowly, but learning just the same .. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 14 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #192

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 15 2007, 07:38 AM)
your learning   , slowly,  but learning just the same  ..  tongue.gif

You're the one confused saying they read that last year... it is an annual poll that gets done EVERY YEAR... hence what you read is old news, much like many of your jokes

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 14 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #193

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2007, 03:17 PM)
You're the one confused saying they read that last year... it is an annual poll that gets done EVERY YEAR... hence what you read is old news, much like many of your jokes

interesting .. thanks for clarifying for me mate ,, here i thought annual was slang for something in your country ...
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 14 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #194

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 15 2007, 08:30 AM)
interesting  ..  thanks for clarifying  for me mate ,,  here i thought annual was slang for something in your country  ...

Well it does feel nice to teach the intellectually challenged

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 14 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #195

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2007, 03:33 PM)
Well it does feel nice to teach the intellectually challenged

Kinda a warm fuzzy feeling Eh ?
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 14 2007, 07:01 PM
Post #196

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 15 2007, 08:33 AM)
Kinda a warm fuzzy feeling Eh  ?

Just knowing you might have helped some tard understand something most people take for granted... it's a good feeling

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 16 2007, 08:45 AM
Post #197

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2007, 05:01 PM)
Just knowing you might have helped some tard understand something most people take for granted... it's a good feeling

kinda like taking a piss smilio02.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 16 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #198

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 7 2007, 09:15 PM)
First of all I don't know who or what Anheuser-Busch is

Oh my god , the Great know all see all , admits he doesnt know the biggest beer maker in the states , this truly is a day of firsts .. 2thumbs.gif tongue.gif and here i thought you were a world traveler ??? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 17 2007, 01:23 AM
Post #199

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 17 2007, 12:05 AM)
Oh my god , the Great  know all  see all , admits he doesnt know the biggest beer maker in the states  , this truly is a day of firsts  ..  2thumbs.gif  tongue.gif  and here i thought you were a world traveler  ???   tongue.gif

3d I never profess to know all and see all and apart from in transit I have never been to the States so how would I know?

Is that what you do all day troll the boards looking for things to try and catch me on? Thing is I don't believe any one person is better than any other on this earth but I know that I am a much bigger and better person and I am probably half your age.

Look up the word maturity in the dictionary and once you find out what it means, start trying to perfect the art because you have a long way to go.

I try, I really try and be patient with you but you are the most ignorant, idiotic and nonsensical person I have ever met either in person or online

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 19 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #200

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 16 2007, 11:23 PM)
3d I never profess to know all and see all and apart from in transit I have never been to the States so how would I know?

Is that what you do all day troll the boards looking for things to try and catch me on? Thing is I don't believe any one person is better than any other on this earth but I know that I am a much bigger and better person and I am probably half your age.

Look up the word maturity in the dictionary and once you find out what it means, start trying to perfect the art because you have a long way to go.

I try, I really try and be patient with you but you are the most ignorant, idiotic and nonsensical person I have ever met either in person or online

But you seem to know so much about the states i just assumed you would know the countrys largest beer company ... I guess i give you to much credit .. as for the rest of your BS . If I really gave a plug nickel what you thought id take more time to respond to the childish name calling and such that you always resort to when things dont go your way . tongue.gif Let me just say your Billiant . .. smilio02.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 20 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #201

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 20 2007, 07:03 AM)
But you seem to know so much about the states i just assumed  you would know the  countrys largest  beer  company  ...  I guess i give you to much credit  .. as for the rest of your BS . If I really gave a plug nickel what you thought id take more time to respond to the  childish name calling and such that you always resort to when things dont go your way  .  tongue.gif Let me just say your Billiant .   ..  smilio02.gif

Once again, never professed to anything about the states and the rest was just calling it as it is. I don't call you an idiot because it's a childish name call, it is because of your actions.

You are immature beyond your years and of that helps you sleep at night well good for you but you epitomise the reason your country suffers a bad image when so many of it's residents are great people

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 20 2007, 09:22 AM
Post #202

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 19 2007, 10:11 PM)
Once again, never professed to anything about the states and the rest was just calling it as it is. I don't call you an idiot because it's a childish name call, it is because of your actions.

You are immature beyond your years and of that helps you sleep at night well good for you but you epitomise the reason your country suffers a bad image when so many of it's residents are great people

well you sure can voice your opinon as it is a open forum however for you to judge me cause I pointed out that you didnt know something is no reason to call me a Idiot , You ever heard the comment , never judge a book by its cover , more so you ever judged a book writer by what he wrote only to find out that he was alright person .. the story here is simple , "You dont even know me " I was expressing my opinion that you always seem to know everything about evrything and you by your own admittance didnt know who AB corp is , I found it very poetic , that you in a forum would admit you didnt know something . . guess you just cant take what you spend most of your time dishing out ..which is a boat load of shit . tongue.gif by the way the Smiley means im Laughing mate ..
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 20 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #203

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 19 2007, 10:29 PM)
It's a message FORUM, you give an opinion or a comment and EVERYONE comments or gives their opinion, the beauty of a message forum.

in your own words Bloke . this covers spelling errors , misunderstood context , just cause you dont get it doesnt mean it is not a valid opinion ...
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 21 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #204

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 21 2007, 12:22 AM)
well you sure  can voice your opinon as it is a open forum  however for you to judge me cause I pointed out that you didnt know something is no reason to call me a Idiot  , You ever heard the  comment , never judge a book by its cover  , more so  you ever judged a  book writer by what he wrote  only to find out that he was alright person  .. the story here is simple , "You dont even know me " I was expressing my opinion that you always seem to know everything about evrything and you by your own admittance  didnt know who  AB corp is , I found it very poetic , that you in a forum would admit you didnt know something  . . guess you just cant take what you spend most of your time dishing out  ..which is a   boat load of shit  .  tongue.gif  by the way the Smiley means im Laughing mate  ..

Is that the pot calling the kettle again? Boat Load of Shit? A whole lot of BS... even the misunderstood 3d uses profanity.

As far as I am concerned there is nothing you can do or say that will make me hold your opinion or you in any sort of value. My "boat load of shit" seems to entertain the majority of the people here and if you don't like, well I am afraid you'll just have to deal with it or ignore it.

Once again I never professed to know everything, it must just be your inferiority complex shining through again

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 21 2007, 03:26 AM)
in your own words  Bloke  .  this covers spelling errors ,  misunderstood context ,  just cause you dont get it  doesnt mean it is not a valid opinion  ...

The spelling errors are a piss take mate, look up the word "humour" in the dictionary

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 18 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #205

I don't suffer FOOLS

So there is this massive chain originating from the USA looking to open up outlets in Australia and I think they are called CostCo???

There has been mixed reaction as we generally don't have these one stop shop, monster outlets in Australia and I was just wondering what their story is? Are the good? Are the value for money? What do they sell? etc...

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
penman
post Oct 18 2007, 01:18 AM
Post #206

B Cup

Member No.: 23,454

Behave children smilio12.gif

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 18 2007, 01:28 AM
Post #207

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(penman @ Oct 18 2007, 04:18 PM)
Behave children smilio12.gif

What the fuck?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Oct 18 2007, 02:43 AM
Post #208

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Can't say I know alot about Costco. The stores are mainly in the south/central part of the US. WHat I DO know is the CEO uses a pretty interesting business model. He actually believes his employees should be paid what they're worth, that they should be valued and rewarded for success. The company has one of, if not the lowest, employee turn-over rates in the US. Most of his middle and upper management people started out working in the stores themselves. He actually is a regular site on the floor of the store near the corporate offices and actually knows many of the floor staff by name. And for me here's the kicker, this guy, as the CEO of a multi-million a year annual profits company only takes a $65-$75,000 USD a year salary. He has no corporate jet or any of that shit.

Google up the comapny Bondi and you may find more than that. I just put down what I knew off the top of my head from one of the "NBC Dateline" type primetime news programs.

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 18 2007, 02:49 AM
Post #209

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 18 2007, 05:43 PM)
Can't say I know alot about Costco.  The stores are mainly in the south/central part of the US.  WHat I DO know is the CEO uses a pretty interesting business model.  He actually believes his employees should be paid what they're worth, that they should be valued and rewarded for success.  The company has one of, if not the lowest, employee turn-over rates in the US.  Most of his middle and upper management people started out working in the stores themselves.  He actually is a regular site on the floor of the store near the corporate offices and actually knows many of the floor staff by name.  And for me here's the kicker, this guy, as the CEO of a multi-million a year annual profits company only takes a $65-$75,000 USD a year salary.  He has no corporate jet or any of that shit.

Google up the comapny Bondi and you may find more than that.  I just put down what I knew off the top of my head from one of the "NBC Dateline" type primetime news programs.

Sounds pretty interesting. I am not sure of the time line but I am pretty sure they will be opening stores in Australia with Sydney and Melbourne likely to be among the first I presume.

I'll google em.. my main thought was do they sell liquor?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Oct 18 2007, 02:53 AM
Post #210

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

It's possible. Most times the determining factor in liquor sales are state level restrictions, not necessarily the store. For instance, in my home state, the only place to buy liquor is in a "State Store"/Wine & Spirits Shop. Standard department and grocery stores do not sell alcohol.

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post

9 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 07:32 AM